chapter three

saniya
junior year
1st semester

we had two days until school started again

we had two days until school started again. i laid down on my phone scrolling on instagram, i laughed to myself as i stopped on a druski video pressing play. i started dying laughing then a message popped up, my phone dinging.

angelbaby💞: wyd?

me: nothing laying down wassup?

angelbaby💞: let me come over

me and angel have been hanging out since the party. melody has lowkey been mia since ayden cheated on her but i don't blame her. last time i seen her was on my birthday which was a few weeks ago. (saniya is a taurus) we had a dinner with my brothers and my dad then we went out to bowl, my dad went home after the dinner.

i sent her a quick text saying yeah then opened up a new message.

me: hey melody you good?

i sent her the text then opened instagram up to see melody had posted a picture up.

back & im better 🥰posted by melmelxx

back & im better 🥰
posted by melmelxx

i stared at her photo in awe, she was so fucking beautiful. ayden is really a dumb ass nigga for real. i liked the photo and commented. a message popped up and i smiled, clicking it.

melmel💗: yes love i'm okay

my heart skipped a beat, she had just started calling me this a few weeks after the party. she only meant it in a friendly way because i've heard her call her other friends from new york "love". speaking of new york she had asked me if i wanted to go out there and of course i said yeah. new york is just so beautiful to me although she says otherwise. i began typing when i heard a knock at my door.

i looked up and seen angel, i smiled and patted the spot next to me telling her to sit down. and she did. i locked my phone, leaving melody on read as i laid my head on angel's stomach.

"hey baby, manny let me in", she said. angel and i are not together but she has helped me through so much when we were dealing with each other, she's the only person who really knows me. i don't think i could ever think of her more than a friend or a fuck buddy and we both have an understanding. besides she has a whole bitch she's on and off with, right now tho they're off.