chapter six

that same day
'5:20 pm'

saniya

i decided on wearing my braids in a ponytail with two braids hanging in the front to the party. i looked at myself in the mirror then looked at angel. she decided to get ready over at my place so we can just leave and meet at melody's. i watched as angel put make up on her face, i honestly hated when she wore it. i hated when any beautiful ass girl wore make up. i looked back at my hair smiling then started picking out my outfit.

"how do i look?", angel asked and i smirked, wanting to grab a handful of her ass. "you look good baby", i replied. we both finished getting ready, i looked at the time and it read '6:30pm'.

i pulled out some weed and began pre rolling blunts as angel went to downstairs and grabbed a bottle. she came back and opened, throwing back a shot from the bottle then passing it to me. "it's the fact we not even 21 and be drinking like alcoholics", she joked.

i laughed and took a shot myself. "oh well shit our parents did it", i said. i finished rolling some woods and grabbed my keys, both of us heading to the car. "wait", she said. "pictures".

i smiled and pulled out my phone watching her get down and pose. i licked my lips as i snapped the photos. she looked good as fuck i'm not gonna lie and she knew it too. i showed her the picture i liked the most and she smiled.

she handed back my phone and pulled out hers wanting to take pictures of me

she handed back my phone and pulled out hers wanting to take pictures of me. i laughed and leaned against my car, posing as she snapped the photos. i stopped posing and she handed me my phone. i looked through them and stopped on one photo. "damn i look good".

we got in the car and drove off heading to melody's place

we got in the car and drove off heading to melody's place. when we got there we both got out the car and went to the front door, knocking on it. kehlani came and opened the door smiling as she seen our outfits. "y'all look good as fuck!", she said. we laughed eyeing her outfit. "so do you", angel smirked.

we followed her in and she had asked angel to take a picture of her in her studio with the light on. i'll admit she looked good asf.