𝟬𝟮𝟱.

𝗔𝘀𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃-

it was a silent ride home, the sadness was took away and was replaced with anger.

i didn't give a shit what anyone thought but i actually wanted to make more bruises on aurora, but at the same time i don't.

i didn't wanna hurt her she's way to innocent for that shit but bro what she did at the party was fucking disgusting.

we got home and immediately i got out first, i walked inside the house and i was greeted by a note on the countertop that said 'went to go find nova, we'll be back soon by fez'.

i got a little worried cause nova was like family to me.

even tho she's moody all the time, i mean that what pre teens go through right?

i putted back the note on the countertop before aurora came in the apartment.

i walked upstairs to my room, and went inside.

i sat on my bed just thinking, millions of thoughts flowed through my head so i can't even think.

probably because of the madness i had right now because of aurora.

as i was thinking then aurora came in barging into the room.

i gave her a blank look as she ran into my bathroom and started throwing up into the toilet.

ew, at the same time i felt bad.

it was probably the drugs that made her throw up.

that's what she gets for not listening to me.

i heard her vomit for a couple minutes, then she came out the bathroom.

she looked like shit, not saying 'she's ugly' but she was all sweaty and looked fucked up that's what i meant.

don't be me wrong she's a extremely attractive girl but fuck she's to much sometimes.

i snapped out of my thoughts.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: Heyyy

she said sassily to me, wtf is she on.

i stayed quiet cause i was still mad at her.

she gave me a pout showing she was 'offended' that i didn't reply back.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: talk to me babeeee

she begged and sounded so slept on, babe?

tbh the tequila she drank hit her hard like a mf cause why is she acting like this, she's probably a good drunk i guess.

i stayed quiet and instead went on my phone, it was so fucking hard to not blush or smile at the nicknames she was saying.

she grabbed my face gently but roughly and started kissing me, it was a good kiss but i pulled away.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: get tf off of me

i said, trying to sound disgusted

i kinda was because she was kissing me after throwing up which was OVERLY Gross.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: don't act you don't like it

she teased, i did but let's not talk about it.

eventually i wanted to seem like i wasn't interested so i said,

𝗔𝘀𝗵: can you not touch me after trying to hook up with someone?

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: awhhh you jealous?

she said making fun of me.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: why would i be jealous of a fucking basic boy?

i said back.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: atleast he was a good kisser unlike you

she said rudely, in a annoying way.

what the fuck.

my mad feeling took over and i found my self over her on the bed.

i grabbed her by the arms and pulled her towards me.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: you got to fucking stop

i said into her face, showing that i was serious about this shit.

she didn't even react, so i just stood up from the bed.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: your just fucking jealous that i could get along with him

she gave me a sly grin, she looked proud after saying that shit,

so i walked up to her and held her by the neck again like what i did at the strip club, i kinda choked her even though i didn't mean to.

she went from proud to scared.

i pulled down so she was lying down on the bed.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i'm so fucking tired of your shit you know that right?

she shook her head in fear.

my grip on her throat got even more tighter, how could she not know that she ruined absolutely everything for us?

𝗔𝘀𝗵: fuck you i mean it

she gave me a small smile.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: so when

she joked, probably.

how is she not serious?? she can't get any fucking ideas, that's what annoyed me.

my hands left her throat and instead i got caught away and punched her thigh.

guilt flooded through me as i watched her hold her thigh in pain

she hissed.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i'm so sorry

i said worriedly.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: just leave me alone god

she yelled at me, sounding scared.

i looked at her then left.

me and aurora was so busy that we didn't hear fez come with nova and the twins.

i saw auroras siblings sleeping on the couch.

i looked at fez.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: i don't know what y'all going on but y'all need to fucking fix it man

he said disappointedly, he was right.

i nodded in agreement and fez offered me the bed that nova had so i could sleep.

ofc i said yes, how can i sleep in the same bed with aurora after i hurted her two times again.

i felt so bad and guilty.

i layed down on her bed and started to overthink.

i wish shit was normal between me and her.

maybe we weren't made for eachother? i hope not.

𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝗺😻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿!

♡︎