𝟬𝟬𝟱.

after the accident with ashtray we been not talking i mean i did the right thing right? but i'm pissed at him because he was defending a girl he just met.

the girl had blond hair and is about 4'11? short mf if you ask me and from all the rumors about her she is a pick me, nowww what😬. they also said that she would get with a guy and move on in a month. why does ash like her? maybe love her i don't know i don't even wanna know.

anyways i didn't went to school today cause i knew shits was gonna go down with everybody, cause everyone 'adored' her and always defended her even tho she doesn't deserve shit. i hate her already and it's just the beginning of this crazy school shit.

my mom and my siblings oh yeah i didn't introduce you guys to my siblings! So i was the oldest one and i have a sister that's about 13 and named 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮 she's cool sometimes she wears my shit cause she's one inch shorter then me but then we have my twin sisters may & jay there still babies i don't know there age i really don't keep up with it.

as i was saying my mom planned a dinner at this fancy restaurant she wanted us to try it since it's her favorite restaurant in town.

she wanted us to dress fancy cause she said to me that there were cute boys there that about my age. i needed someone to make ash jealous so ofc i went and yeah i'm that petty.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁❤︎︎

𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀:

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀:

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀:

(𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺!)

i came downstairs after i changed and applied my favorite perfume which is "into the night" can't blame me it smells so good.

i saw my mom wearing a dress that's fancy to, yeah i just know the bills gonna be high higher then rue, jkjk.

she changed my sisters so yeah that took about 25 minutes, she yelled "girls let's go!" she said yelling from the door before opening it. I took my sisters hands and helped my mom put them in there car seats, ofc not nova tho but this girl had the new iphone??? HUH She's like 13 having a big ass phone but anyways

the ride to the restaurant was pretty quiet just pure silence but i liked it to be honest.

once we get there we quickly got out the car and got inside, shit i knew why this restaurant was my moms favorite

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁:

we went to the front to order our food but shittt i was craving so many things that i didn't know what to get, so i decided to get steak and a coke yeah i know it's plain af but it's better then nothing

we finished ordering and got to our seats and i took a look around and my mom was right there were cute boys here that one of them came up to me saying "hey wanna have dinner with eachother oh yeah i'm Troy" my mom gave me a sign that i could go.

so i did, the boy had brown fluffy hair and was about 5'6 he had a suit on and tbh he looked hot af so it was a big win.

we both sat down on a table and started talking "so do you have a boyfriend?" he said and i said "nope but i want one right now if im being honest" "your way to beautiful to have not a boyfriend i thought you were gonna say yes" he laughed and i said "thank you" giving him a smile but all the sudden i needed to go pee fuck. i told him where were the restrooms since it was my first time here so we both walked to the restrooms.

as we both were walking there i saw ash? with the same girl? now wtf there doing here. since ash wanted to act like a bitch i held Troys hand and took a glance at ash, he clenched his jaw and was eyeing me down then we came to a stop to the restroom "thank you troy can i have your number by chance?" "ofc aurora" he said proudly, i saw ash getting jealous why does he care all the sudden? i told troy to wait for me at the entrance and he agreed.

i went outside the restroom and used it. after i was washing my hands and the shirt ass girl that was with ash came in and started washing her hands and said "look i don't think we know eachother but ash is mine and if your jealous take it somewhere else he's way happier with me other then you but he has talked about you saying 'she's dumb as shit mb baby' so look the point is that get away from us got that?" now what the fuck. why is ash acting like this? did i do something? then she said "yeah my names julia" and walked off after.

i wanted to leave but didn't wanna ruin my moms and sisters dinner cause they looked happy so i didn't say shit, after i was done i went with troy and he said "i heard everything aurora why did you let her say that? you should've rocked her shit." tbh he was right but i didn't wanna ruin my dress or cry over a dumbass boy that looked like a younger version of daddy yankee.

i gave troy a hug, i'm glad he understood what was going on i'm glad i met him. ash stood up and walked over to me saying "aurora if you mess with julia again just remember i could ruin your life with just telling your mom you did molly." he laughed and walked off and apparently troy got mad and i don't blame him.

troy punched ashtrays head and ash turned around and knocked tf outta troy, i ran over to help him, i was pushing ash to the side but he was way stronger then me.

after a couple seconds ash stopped and said "get your lil pussy boyfriend and leave me alone." giving me a death glare. God i wanna turn to some strong boy and knock ash down. i wish but i got tired of his shit and said to him "ash why your acting like this? you fucking changed over some short ass girl that moves on with a other guy every month." ash got mad and stood over me saying " i don't know what your saying but ima tell you what someone told me that you had s*x with someone so i decided to do this and i don't regret anything so leave me alone" he walked off and started making out with julia.

who the fuck told him this?

troy heard the conversation and said "damn i thought we could be a thing but nevermind" and walked off.

why was this happening?

i walked over to my moms table and she said "that boy got into a fight with some boy huh? let's go ok?" i nodded and took my sisters to the car while my mom pays the bills.

𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

1223 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠~