It Was An Accident

Chapa and Luna were playing a game of Superpower Arm Wrestle, where they were doing an arm wrestle but trying to use their powers to shake the other off. Chapa's electricity crackled on Luna's palm, but she countered it with her energy powers. Everyone was watching intently; Schwoz was the referee, while Ray, Bose, Mika and Miles were spectators, the former two with Chapa and the latter on Luna's side. 

"Five bucks are on the line, Luna, do something!" Miles yelled, because Chapa's hand was centimetres from touching the table. A sudden pulse of energy shocked Chapa's hand, catching her off guard, giving Luna a window for her to slam Chapa's hand on the table, deeming her the winner of the breath-taking game. Begrudgingly, Ray and Bose handed the twins 5 dollars, folding their arms while Luna did a backflip in celebration. Henry walked in, tapping a piece of paper in his hands. 

"Luna?" He called, "You're getting a call from an Eryn D'Avant?" Upon hearing the name, Luna got up, following after him. Answering the call, a holographic figure of Eryn appeared, grimly smiling. 

"You haven't broken anything or fallen off another blimp. Good." 

"I did beat my sister in an arm wrestle, though." 

"Ha! You could do that in your sleep! I bet you were going easy." 

"It's not my thing, but yes; I was. Now, what d'you have for me?" 

"Searched up this Kid Danger aka Henry Hart icon you told me about. I gotta say, I'd kill to be in your place, 'cause he's a sweet piece o' candy." 

"Erin!" Luna huffed indignantly, folding her arms. 

"Fine!" Her friend laughed in return, "He's legit, though there's something sketchy about his records. I'd stay wary of him just in case he does turn out to be on evil's side. As for Ray Manchester, he's clean, the only bad thing I can say about him is that he doesn't know how to grow up yet." 

"That sounds like Ray. I'll call you later, yeah?" 

"Sure." Cutting the call, Luna turned around and at that moment, Henry happened to walk into the room at that time to check on her, and in that moment, the unspeakable happened. 

Henry's lips suddenly collided with hers, hands slowly moving up to frame her face. His lips felt warm and smooth on hers, swaying backwards and back forwards when he moved his lips once, then twice, and a final time before pulling away slowly, blushing when he found her hand on his chest. 

"I can't tell if that... felt good... or not." Henry panted, running his tongue over his lips to relish the taste only a little bit more. Luna blinked, shaking her head and clearing her throat. 

"That was the hottest thing ever... but that's not the point. We're about to fight Drex and here you are just kissing me to pass the time. Do you imagine what Ray would say to us if he found out what you just did? Give it up." Walking away, she left Henry shocked and confused, running a hand through his hair with watery eyes. 

He'd waited so long... and now he lost her. 

Henry felt the warmth of Luna's lips, immediately closing his eyes and letting his emotions guide him deeper into his feelings that he'd bottled up for so long because he thought she didn't want him. 

But she did. He felt it. 

But it was entirely an accident. 

Right?