An unfamiliar room...?

~ ' 8pm Mt Yougou, Kujou Sara POV  '~ 

Sara sat in a tree, she felt very drained. She just wanted a break, was she so bad for wanting that? She rubbed her eyes, she hated to contradict herself but she could see herself falling asleep here. After all, it was peaceful, and it felt safe, at one point she lived here. Though she could barely remember it, it was home soil. Surely she would wake up before morning, right?

~ ' 10pm Mt Yougou, Yoimiya's POV ' ~

Yoimiya sighed, she had been looking for Sara for hours, but still no sign. "She must not be here tonight," Yoimiya thought as she started walking towards Chinju Forest so she could crash at Ayaka's. The smell of Sakura blooms and the nearby Aralia trees filled Yoimiya's nostrils and the distant chirp of birds could be heard. Yoimiya looked around as last hope for any sight of Sara but to no avail. After another sigh, Yoimiya continued. Suddenly a faint smell of Tatami perfume whiffed towards Yoimiya, and she recognized it. Sara. Yoimiya looked up desperately and caught sight of a foot peering through Aralia's leaves. 

"Sara?" Yoimiya asked, but got no response.

"Sara, is that you?" Yoimiya asked again but still, no response could be heard.

Yoimiya walked closer and saw a sleeping Sara slumped against a tree stump. Yoimiya slowly climbed up and make sure she was asleep but as soon as she had scrambled up the heard footsteps approaching.

"I saw her head this way boss, a girl with a pyro vision and blondish hair!" A Nobushi said to another beside him. 

Yoimiya quickly pulled Sara's foot up, hoping she wouldn't wake up, she looked like she needed a nap. Sara didn't stir and the Nobushi's moved along, back where they came from. If Yoimiya could carry Sara to the Kamisato estate then they could both have a good rest, they were almost at Chinju Forest so it was achievable. 

~ ' 11pm Mt Yougou, Yoimiya's POV ' ~ 

Yoimiya regretted that way of thinking, her arms felt like they were gonna fall off. Sara had been heavier than she anticipated and Yoimiya felt like the most tired person alive. At least they'd made it, Yoimiya thought. As Yoimiya hoisted Sara up a bit more she walked up to the entrance of the estate. 

"Oh Ms Yomiya welcome, shall I go find Ayak- is that Kujou Sara!" Hirano whispered, clearly very shocked. 

"Can you see if Thoma's awake, I can't carry her further," Yoimiya asked politely while out of breath, only just holding onto Sara. Hirano nodded and hurridly walked inside, coming out with Thoma barely a second later. Thoma ran over and took Sara out of Yoimiya's arms.

"Is she ok? Do you want to stay the night? What happened?" Thoma blurted at once as they quickly made their way inside.

"She's fine, I think. I just found her asleep in a tree and there were enemies nearby so I brought her here, and may I stay the night?" Yoimiya replied feeling like she was gonna fall asleep on the spot. 

"Yes, I'll put Sara in the guest room where you usually stay if that's ok?" Thoma asked as he opened the door to where Yoimiya would stay if she was out late. 

"Yes that's fine, is aya awake?" Yoimiya asked sleepily as Thoma laid Sara down on the guest bed. 

"Yep, I'll tell her your here, you sleep for now, ok?" Thoma told Yoimiya before smiling and walking out. 

Yoimiya waved as he left before flopping down on the bed near Sara, she hoped she wouldn't mind they were sleeping on the same bed. Yoimiya placed a pillow between them before rolling over and getting comfy. As Yoimiya felt herself start falling asleep one thought filled her mind. Sara is so pretty, I could see myself falling asleep next to her every day.