Summer Fish and Egg Roll

~ ' 2pm Tenryou Commission Headquarters, Yoimiya's POV ' ~

Yoimiya walked up to the gate of the Tenryou Commission, the tip of her ears slightly red.

"Hello Miss, what do you require with the Tenryou Commission?" One of the front guards asked the awkward Yoimiya.

"Is it possible for me to have an audience with Madam Kujou?" Yoimiya replied tentatively. The guard raised his eyebrow at her before gesturing for her to stay put while he went to find Sara. Yoimiya took a deep breath, the hardest part was probably done. She looked around while she waited, soldiers were training in the courtyard, and men whispering about political matters in the corner, Yoimiya could smell Egg Roll though and it smelt amazing. She was so interested in the smell that she almost had a heart attack when the guard returned.

"Come with me please," The guard asked and lead Yoimiya inside to what she guessed was Sara's room. As they neared the door, the egg roll smell became stronger and stronger but Yoimiya couldn't pinpoint its origin. The guard suddenly stopped and knocked on a massive door.

"Come in!" Sara called on the other side of the door. The guard opened the door and Yoimiya entered, Sara's office was beautiful, everything from the map of Inazuma to her bookshelves was tidy, all her plants were cut neatly, and the tatami mat looked like the cleanest thing Yoimiya had ever seen, she couldn't dare put her dirty shoes on it. Sara was sitting in the middle of the room, the window behind her sent sun into the room and made Sara look ethereal.

"Hello Yoimiya, what brings you here?" Sara asked, looking up from her work and gesturing for Yoimiya to sit across from her. Yoimiya walked forward and sat down across from her with a grin.

"Well I wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight, you know maybe grab a meal together and just yeah," Yoimiya stuttered through her suggestion leaving Sara with a smile.

"Of course, that sounds very fun!" Sara replied with a giggle before scribbling something down in a book.

"I was thinking 7pm, does that suit you?" Yoimiya asked.

"Yep, that works fine. It'll allow me to finish these documents and get ready so it's perfect," Sara answered happily.

"Do you mind me asking what you are working on?" Yoimiya said, glancing down at the documents on the table.

"I'm detailing the topics that need to be talked about in our upcoming peace talks with Watasumi Island, the pros and cons of every issue, and solutions that could work on both sides," Sara replied with a sigh.

"Well, I better leave you to your work then! I'll see you tonight Sara!" Yoimiya laughed with a wave before leaving Sara to her work. As soon as Yoimiya was back in Hanimizka she jumped up and down a little in excitement. Maybe Ayaka was right, taking a chance was worth it. Yoimiya knew this didn't cement that Sara liked her but regardless she was overjoyed.

~ ' 7 pm Outside Adventurers Guild Inazuma ' ~

Yoimiya stood outside the adventures guild, waiting for Sara keenly. Yoimiya was pondering where she and Sara would go for dinner, there was Uyuu restaurant, Shimura's, Kiminami, or just the food stalls on the street. 

"Yoimiya!" Sara called, walking towards Yoimiya and waving.

"Hi Sara, how are youuuu?" Yoimiya asked as she walked up to Sara.

"I'm great, I finished my work and have got everyone to leave us alone tonight," Sara replied casually, but the last part made Yoimiya's heart flutter a little, it was just gonna be her and Sara.

"Nice! Where shall we go tonight?" Yoimiya questioned.

"How about Uyuu restaurant? I could get us an upstairs room," Sara answered and Yoimiya nodded,  the two girls started walking towards Uyuu, chatting about Inazuma's restaurants and food options. Ignoring the man who was screaming "Uyuu restaurant isn't even worth mentioning!" behind them.