Commission Affairs

THIRD-PERSON POV

Yoimiya and Sara had slept in that tree all night, just enjoying each other's company. Neither of the girls mentioned how close they were to kissing last night, they merely thanked each other for the previous night and went off to do their daily duties. 

Sara returned to the Tenryou Commission HQ as normal, however, she didn't see the two soldiers that had been tailing her since she returned to Inazuma City. Sara was still thinking about the night before, and her amazing time with Yoimiya. Upon Sara entering the Commission the soldiers revealed themselves and quickly walked up to Mr. Mikoshi.

"So where was she?" Mikoshi asked the soldiers who had returned.

"She was walking back towards Hanamizaka with Ms. Naganohara, they seemed to come from Byakko Plain but we weren't able to hear any of their conversation Sir," the soldier reported. Mikoshi nodded and gestured for them to leave before walking toward the police station.

"Hello officer, I have a report to make."

~ ' 11am Hanamizaka Inazuma City, Yoimiya's POV ' ~ 

It was a normal day for Yoimiya, she was on her way to the kimono shop to deliver fabric when she saw Mr. Mikoshi enter the police station. She merely shrugged it off and went to talk to Ogura Mio. After a few minutes of conversing with Ogura Mio about the Kimono, Yoimiya heard her name called and turned to see two Tenryou Commission guards approaching her.

"Hello, do you need anything?" Yoimiya asked cheerfully.

"You need to come with us," one of the guards replied and grabbed Yoimiya's wrist. Yoimiya was caught off guard but complied and waved goodbye to a concerned Ogura Mio.

"May I ask what I've done?" Yoimiya asked curiously while getting shoved into the police station.

"You have been accused of stealing from the Tenryou Commission HQ," the guard replied simply before once again shoving Yoimiya into an empty holding cell.

Yoimiya was incredibly confused, she hadn't stolen anything and had only been inside the Tenryou Commission HQ once, and there was always someone with her then. Who could've accused her of this? Then it struck her, surely it wasn't a coincidence that she had seen Mr. Mikoshi enter here mere minutes ago. She knew he didn't approve of Sara being friends with Ayaka and her, did he frame her?

"Why am I being called in for civil disputes, I have much more important matters to attend to," Yoimiya recognised a voice outside the main room of the holding cells, it was Sara, she was saved!

Sara and a guard entered the room, upon seeing Yoimiya Sara went silent and raised an eyebrow at the guard. She then ushered the guard to leave and stood outside the cell Yoimiya was in.

"Sara! Thank god you're here!" Yoimiya called with relief.

"What did you steal?" Sara asked, not looking particularly happy with Yoimiya.

"I didn't steal anything! I think I've been framed," Yoimiya replied.

"Ms. Naganohara, the Tenryou Commission doesn't arrest people for fun," Sara hissed. Yoimiya deadpanned at Sara, she felt upset she was being called Ms. Naganohara instead of Yoimiya by her friend.

"I promise I didn't steal anything! I've only been at the HQ once and either you or a guard was with me at all times remember," Yoimiya cried hopefully.

"Don't lie to me!" Sara yelled at Yoimiya.

"What did I steal then!" Yoimiya yelled back, again building towards Sara.

"You stole a document about the reformation of the commission!" Sara hissed.

"Why would I even want that! Why don't you believe me?" Yoimiya asked, tears rolling down her face.

"I am separating my work and friendship life, don't think I'll go easy on you!" Sara snarled tears building in her eyes.

"But I didn't do anything Sara!" Yoimiya cried.

"Yoimiya I can't let you interfere with my job, please don't make this harder than it needs to be!" Sara whispered aggressviy, turning to put her back to Yoimiya and crossing her arms. 

Tears streamed down Yoimiya's face, why did Sara suddenly have no faith in her? Was she really just another distraction, a positive person in a harsh time. The cycle kept repeating for Yoimiya. Yoimiya was so done off being treated like a distraction, it was about time she cracked.  

"I thought you were better than this, I thought we had something, but you are still the same general that tried to take my vision. You never changed, did you? I guess that kiss we almost shared last night meant nothing and I was just a distraction from your shit work life!" Yoimiya snapped, tears falling at an alarming rate, letting any pent out anger from the last few years sizzle over the edge. 

Sara stopped, her face dropped and silent tears started to lace her cheeks. She tried to say something but Yoimiya cut her off.

"Nothing we went through meant anything, not anymore, I loved you Sara but clearly you're the same old person who just obeys every order," Yoimiya muttered.

Sara was frozen in place, looking into Yoimiya's eyes, both girls in tears and shaking slightly. Sara unlocked Yoimiya's holding cell and looked away.

"I'm sorry I screwed everything up, I'm sorry for everything I've done, I'm sorry..." Sara whispered as Yoimiya walked past her and left the station. 

~ Sara pov~

As soon as Yoimiya had left the station Sara fell to her knees, kneeling in a puddle of her tears. Sobbing into her hands, and shaking, her cries could probably be heard anywhere in the police station. Sara was heartbroken, she had ruined her chance and Yoimiya was right. However now Sara was angry as well. She stood up and wiped her eyes before walking out into the staff area.

"Who reported that girl!" Sara screamed as she walked into the area. All the guards immediately went pale and started stuttering and pointing towards Mikoshi who could be seen on the street. Sara stormed out immediately and walked straight toward him.

"Oh, good morning Madam Kuj-" He was cut off by a fist hitting his skull, and he was sent crashing into the path. Sara put her foot on his chest and glared at him. He was stunned.

"Mikoshi Genjirou, I think you have forgotten who I am, I in fact outrank you a thousand times over.  It is well within my jurisdiction to punish you for framing someone to mess with my personal relationships," Sara hissed at the man on the floor.

"What are you talking about Madam Ku-" He stuttered. Sara moved her foot forward and hit his chin with her shoe causing him to go silent.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Mikoshi," Sara cut him off.

"Kujou Sara! Release him!" Kujou Kamajii yelled, now running towards the two. Sara glared at him and moved her foot off Mikoshi after slightly kicking him one more time.

"I don't think releasing him will be necessary, he should be taken into custody," An ethereal voice could be heard on the street and every person watching went silent, as did the Kujou's and Mikoshi. 

~~~END~~~

happy pride month everyone! I hope you are having an amazing week so far, whatever your gender and sexuality are!

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter even if I updated it a little slower and if it was messy.

However, the fic reached 1# in the Kujousara tag! (3/6/22) so yay for the yoisara nation.

Anyways this was a shorter chapter but the next 2 should be longer and then this will be over!

1224 words