3. interview sickness

Beep beep beep beep

The dollar store alarm clock blares in your ear, 8:50am.

Reaching over to turn it off, you remember exactly why you are waking up, and spring up like a dandelion.
Checking your phone you patiently wait for a call.

8:55
8:57
9:00

you're heart Begins to beat as you get a bit nervous for the call.

RING RING-

You spring out of your head and press pick up, not even knowing what to say first.

"h-hello?"
"Hi! yes, is this, Y/n L/n
"Yes- this is her."

"Hello y/n, I'm Danny the boss of the mega pizza plex and last night you sent in a application for the security guard position am I correct?"
"yes I did.." you say nervously.

"No need to be nervous now! I'm just going to ask you a few questions then you might even be able to start out today if that's convenient!" he says as if he could see you through the phone.

"I would love to start out today!" you say through a nervous laugh.

"Great! Anyways let's start out on these questions.... "what are you willing to do for our company."

You freeze up at the first question and think for a second.

"Well, I think this company is absolutely amazing and it has an astonishing building appearance and I want to protect it and help out the most I possibly can."

"Wonderful answer, next question... How experienced are you at security?

"i- uh I'm not very experienced but im sure I could handle the job perfectly fine."

"that's alright! It's not very complicated, all you need to know how to do is manage the taser and be able to navigate the building well."

You're boss asks you questions for about 30 minutes, making small talk in between. you felt safe talking to him, unlike you're other boss.

"So I've graphed all your responses over this call and I've decided, YOU'RE HIRED!"
You're new boss says in a happy shout.

"oh my gosh thank you thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I really needed this!"

"I'm very welcome! we're all happy to have you here at Freddy's, come down today at about,... hmm.. 12:00pm and we will introduce you and show you around the place!"

"Sounds great to me boss!"

"Bye bye, y/n!"
"Byeeee!"

You feel as if you became friends with your boss, You we're not scared to open up about things anymore! this felt like a dream come true.

Scanning your room for something decent to wear, you pick up a grey hoodie and some black leggings so that just in case you have to get in a uniform you could get in with ease.

You grab your keys and head out the door, humming the fancy 80s like tune from the ad.

The drive there wasn't so bad, only 13 minutes away, although you drive past the Wendy's you gladly got fired from, you glance and depressingly laugh at yourself. Wondering why you even chose to stay.
Finnaly, you pull into the plex's parking lot, astonished by the in real life size!

The neon lights we're eye candy walking into the sliding doors, you feel like a child while walking in.

You felt happy, happy going to work. ♡