5. Glad to see you!

"somebody called me?" A tall bear approaches Danny, smiling.

"Yes, I have, you need to meet Y/n! our new security guard!"
he looks down at you and his eyes sort of widen, he wiggles his ears and smiles.

"Hello y/n! I'm so glad to see you!"

you stare up at the animatronic bear in awe as you notice how beautiful his design is, and his voice.
his voice gave you chills.

"H-Hey Freddy! I'm glad to meet you too!"
"I sense that you are nervous, are you alright superstar?"

SUPERSTAR?! you look up at him and feel your face get hot.

"I'm okay Freddy, just getting used to such new technology in you guys, that's all." you say with a laugh.

"well y/n, would you like a tour?"
Danny asks fondly.

"I kind of already got one from trying to find Mr Fazbear over there haha!"
"Well if you need anything then come to my office outside the service desk, I'm gonna go finish up some paperwork."
"Bye Danny!" you say happily.

You look back to Freddy and examine him, You had to be truthful, he was kind of hot. his voice echoed through your mind as you stared at him, unaware of how long you had been looking, Freddy started to get a bit worried.

"Y/n? uh- Y/n?"
"Oh I'm sorry Freddy, I just kinda got lost in thought there..."

"That's alright! I understand the nervousness of a new job, but I promise you will love it here!"
"Thanks, I really needed that." you say with a chuckle.

"I'm going to go find my uniform and things that I need to start my journey here, so I better get going, I'll see you soon?"
you ask Freddy with a smile.

"Of course, I'll be in my room if you need me." says the bear, trotting off.

You walk off to the employee rooms for the night shift workers like you, and find the room with your name on it.

walk in, you see a perfectly folded uniform and a case with all of your utilities that you need for your work. unfold the uniform and begin to get dressed into it, working everything into place so that you look Perfect!

You grab the utilities and slide them on the belt that held up the black jeans. Stuffing in your grey shirt with the novelty Fazbear logo on it you check yourself out in the mirror.
"Damn, I'm hot in this uniform."

you grab your flashlight from the table next to the daybed and slide it into the holder on your belt and you head out of the room.
On the way out of the employee rooms you  see Danny, holding some papers with other resumes and applications.
"Danny!" you run up to him smiling.
"oh hey, y/n! You look wonderful in Our uniform!"
"Thank you! Do I need to do anything today, is there any work I can do?"
"You can take this day to make friends with other coworkers or get to know the place better." he says with a smile.
"Thank you! I'll be on my way!"