6. Bear hug

You walk down to Freddy's room and knock on the door, even though you really didn't need too, it still felt wrong to not.

*knock knock knock

"freddy-?"
"Come in!"

You smile and walk in to see Freddy sitting on his couch with his eyes glowing a bright blue.

"why are your eyes so bright?"
"I'm currently looking at my systems and making sure nothing is failing."
"You can do that?!"
"We can do many things y/n"

"I've never seen anything like you guys, this is amazing technology, you each have your own personality, and smooth movements. you feel like real people!"
"I guess it is quite amazing, if you think about it as a human."
"I was wondering..." you gesture
"hm?" Freddy's eyes stop glowing and he looks at you.
"What can you guys all do?" you ask intriguingly.

Freddy gestures to you to come sit next to him so you do, wondering what he would say.

"Well, we have vital updates on everyone on the building, and different alerts on people if something doesn't feel right. That's why I could tell that you were nervous back there."

you listen in awe as he looks around the room, thinking of what to say next.

"We have our own personality, we can smell, taste, and feel. we have our own emotions. Although I've never known what it feels like to be human, I feel as if this is the closest a "robot" could get to being one."

"That's a lot to process haha."
"it never really does bother me. Although I do wish I could be a human and leave this place, but I would rather stay with my friends. I've never thought about what it's like outside of here. Something always seems to block my thoughts when I try too. It's like they don't want me to ever think about leaving."

You scoot closer to Freddy and notice he looks kind of sad.
"I'm sure one day you will be able to leave, I wouldn't worry about it."
"you're right y/n, sorry for telling you all of that, it went kind of dark." he says with a nervous laugh.

"Don't sweat it Fazbear, I enjoy listening to you speak."

His ears perk up and he looks at you smiling and pulls you into a hug
"thank you, y/n, that means a lot!"

You yelp as he hugs you but it slowly becomes comforting, even for being a hunk of metal.

"You're welcome" You say getting up with a smile.