12. Home

"Freddy, you have opened my eyes to what love really is."

"Y/n, I love you."

"I love you too Freddy."

Freddy looks down at you, glowing blue eyes as he leans closer, pressing his nose onto yours.

he kisses you.

You jump for a second, not expecting that, but then you kiss back, passionately.

He pulls away holding your waist tightly, pulling you into him, cuddling you as the two of you watch the stars twinkle.

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me, Freddy..I hope you know that."
He looks down at you and smiles.

"Superstar I couldn't ask for any more from you. you're perfect."

You nuzzle your face into him, slowly drifting off to sleep as he cradles you comfortably on the cool concrete.

You wake up 4 hours later on Freddy's couch, with him cuddled up behind you holding your waist as you sleep. You felt so comfortable. You were at peace. You weren't worried anymore. You loved yourself again and You weren't the worker who fucked up everything anymore. You were loved.

"Freddy?"
You say in a sleepy voice.
"good morning my superstar. I made sure you slept comfortably."
"Thank you Freddy."
You say smiling.

"What time is it?"
"5:30am"
"You should go get in you're charging station, I'll come visit you before I leave for home." You say stretching.

"Good idea y/n. I'll be charging." He says as he stomos off to his charging station.

You gather all of you're belongings and stuff them into you're duffle bag, remembering what happened a few hours ago, blushing and giggling happily.

you decided to scroll through social media for the last 30 minutes you had to be there. Finnaly 6am came. You didn't really want to go, but you were exhausted and you had the chance to take the day off so you were going to take it. Plus, you could just contact Freddy through you're faz-watch if you miss him too much.

You stood up to go to the charging station and tap on the glass circle to wake up Fazbear.

"Hello y/n." He says happily.
"I have to go now, Freddy." You say barely holding in you're sadness.
"Don't worry superstar, you can always call me through you're faz-watch." He says with a smile.

You look at him in the eyes as he leans down  to kiss you one last time. You blush and hold your face as he laughs.

"Goodbye, my superstar!"
He blows you a kiss as you walk out.

Walking through the empty Pizzaplex was a weird feeling. All you could hear was the sound of yourself breathing and the air conditioner running throughout the building.

As you drive home all you can think about is Freddy.

He loves you, and you love him.

<3