#4

Yena closed the door and she sigh tiredly. She throw herself on the bed and closing her eyes.

"Tired, huh?"

Yena immediately opened her eyes and saw Yuri was sitting on the chair, facing her. She roll her eyes.

"I told you to not bothering me anymore, right? What are you doing here?" ask Yena and then Yuri chuckles.

"Well, I will always bothering you until you want to help me. Please~"

Yuri pouts, she stood up and sit beside Yena make Yena immediately wake up.

"Yah! Yah! Don't get closer to me!"

"Help me, please!"

Yena stood up and ran, Yuri chased after her. They are running inside the room, luckily the room was big.

"Got you!" Yuri scream happily as she hugging Yena's neck tightly.

"Yah let me go, you are a ghost!" shouted Yena and try to push Yuri.

Yuri laugh. "No!" answer her and the silver girl sighed. Yuri smiles and she let go of Yena.

Yena sit on the bed, Yuri following her. "Wait. Your uniform.. so you are from the same school like me?" ask Yena weirdly.

She and Yuri look at the uniform and Yuri shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe. I don't know too."

"You don't know? Seriously, ghost?"

Yuri was upset. "My name is Yuri, stupid duck!" mad her and Yena roll her eyes.

"I'm serious, I really don't remember who am I, who is my parents, or anything. I only remember my name is Jo Yuri. That's all."

Yena saw Yuri was lowering her head, she knows the ghost might be sad.

"I just want to know who am I. That's all." add Yuri weakly and she squeaked.

Yena shook her head anf she stood up. "I won't help you. Bye!" Yena immediately run leaving Yuri.

"YAH!!" yelled Yuri.

"YENA, please help me~~" Yena who was reading her book roll her eyes seeing Yuri who sit in front of her.

She stood up and leave Yuri alone. Yuri pouts.

**********************************************

Yuri approach Yena who was cooking alone while singing. She smiles and hugging Yena's neck make Yena shocked.

"Yah let me go!"

"No! Help me please~~"

"No!"

Yena forcefully push Yuri and she glared to Yuri who was pouting as always. Yuri cross her arms.

And then, she disappeared from Yena's eyes. Yena sigh of relief.

**********************************************

Yena walked inside her room to get a sleep because she was tired.

But then, her eyes widen seeing Yuri who was laying on her bed while reading her novel.

"Yah! Stop touching my things!" mad Yena and she close the door. She immediately go to Yuri and grabbed the novel.

"No! You must help me! Please~~~ please~" Yuri begging Yena, she gripped Yena's palm.

"There's nothing I can help you, Yuri! I don't even know you and I can't help you." answer Yena and Yuri silent.

She sighed and then, she's gone from Yena's eyes. Yena shook her head.

**********************************************

"SO, she don't appeared herself in front of you for almost 2 days?" ask Chaeyeon and Yena nodded.

"Must be she sulking with you, unnie. You refused to help her." answer Yujin and Sakura nodded.

Yena sigh. "I can't help her! I don't know how to help her because she's a ghost."

"Yah! But you must help her. Maybe we can know what actually happen to her. You also said she's a student from this school."

retorted Eunbi and she roll her eyes to Yena. Yena pouts when Eunbi mad to her.

She look in front of her and she shocked seeing Yuri who was distrubing other student.

Make the drink fell off, playing with their hairs and other. Yuri feel happy doing that and all of a sudden, she look at Yena.

Her face changed and she immediately gone from Yena's view. Yena feel weird.

"You saw her?" ask Hyewon, make Yena back to her sense, but then she nodded.

"She must sulking with you, trust Yujin and us unnie." add Wonyoung and Yena deeply sighed.

"I will go to toilet for a while."

All of them nodded and Yena stood up, leaving the cafe.

YURI walked alone in the school, she don't know what to do as she felt bored.

She look around the place and she just walking at the coridor. Suddenly, she saw someone.

A woman with wearing a glasses, she was walking with holding a books.

"I seems know who is her. But.. Where?" Yuri ask herself and then, her head was hurt.

She bites her lips, and Yuri try to look at the woman once again.

"Ms. Sian."

Yuri turn around when she heard Yena's voice. The woman, Sian smile and they bowed to each other.

Sian leave Yena alone and Yena look straight into Yuri's eyes. "Yah, are you okay?" ask Yena.

Yuri ignored her and she still feel hurt on her head. She try to walk but she can't.

Yena immediately held her shoulders and they look at each other. "Follow me." add Yena and she pull Yuri to follow her.

They walked to the store room that weren't used anymore. Yena closed the door and they sit on the floor.

"What happen?"

"I-I don't know too. I saw that woman and s-suddenly, my head ache. But I can't remember anything. The woman is familiar."

Yuri answered while holding her head. Yena sigh and she gently touch Yuri's head made Yuri look at her.

Yena pull her into a hug make she frozed and shocked. "I think you need rest. Let's stayed here for a while."

Yuri nodded and she close her eyes. Yena looked down to Yuri, suddenly she feel pity to her.

"You said you are from this school, right?" Yuri nods and open her eyes.

"I will help you."

With that word, Yuri lift her head up and she look at Yena shockedly. "What? You will help me?" Yena nodded.

"For real?"

"Hmm."

Yuri smiles and she claps her hands. "Yes! Finally!" say her happily and hugging Yena.

Yena rolled her eyes but then she smiled.

To be continued..