#21

"Yuri, Yena will help you to walk. Okay?" ask Mr. Kang and Yuri look at Yena who also was looking at her.

She nodded then. "Okay, sir." answered her and Yena smiled.

"Okay, students. Let's get into the bus now." said Mrs. Huh and all the students obeyed her.

"Let's go." Yena utterred, she wrap her arm around Yuri's waist and another arm holding Yuri's arm that wrapping around her neck.

Yuri turn to look at Yena, same goes with Yena made their eyes meet. "T-Thank you."

said Yuri and immediately looked away from Yena.

Yena chuckles. "Silly, hamster. You are welcome." reply her and they start to walked to the bus.

Without realized, all their friends was watching them secretly.

"Hey, don't you think that they fall in love with each other?" ask Chaeyeon and Sakura glared to her.

"Yah, Jjaeyeon! They loved each other but Yuri lost her memory, you stupid!" reply her.

Chaeyeon grinned widely. "I think Yuri unnie can accept Yena unnie now. As I saw Yuri unnie start to act nicely to her."

comment Wonyoung as she took her bag. "Wony is right. Last night, when we go to their tent, both of them was red. When I asked they said the tent was hot."

"WHAT?!" yelled Hyewon and Chaeyeon together. "Yah, stupid dog! They almost kissing but you and your Wony interrupted them!"

add Eunbi and she was upset. Yujin and Wonyoung looked at each other before their jaw dropped.

"Hey, kids! You want us to leave you guys here?!" shout Mr. Kang loudly made them shocked.

"No, don't leave us!" reply Hyewon and they run to get into the bus.

"Weird. What are they talking about?" ask Yuri while looking at her friends using the window.

Yena shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know too." answer her and Yuri leans her body.

When their friends walked beside them, Yena looked at them weirdly. "What are you guys talking about? It's seems serious."

Hyewon and Chaeyeon smiled widely. "Nothing, hehe." answer Chaeyeon and all of them immediately leave Yena and Yuri.

YENA stop playing her games when she realized the atmosphere in the bus was silent and peace.

She look around the bus and saw everyone was sleeping. Including the teachers except the driver.

Yena turn around and saw her friends also sleeping peacefully. Yena actually can't sleep so she decide to play games.

She look at her right and saw Yuri was sleeping too. Yena realized Yuri cannot sleep properly because of the sun.

She lean closer and pull the curtain to closed it. At the same time, Yuri also opened her eyes.

Yena noticed it and turn to look at the younger. Both of them was gasped and gulped when realized their face was closer.

Yena immediately back to her sense before she do something that made Yuri might hates her, she shuffled back and clear her throat.

"Sorry. I just want to close the curtains." say Yena and looked away from Yuri.

Yuri can feels her cheeks was blushing, and she quickly control it. "O-Oh.. T-Thank you." reply Yuri.

Yena nodded and she continue to playing games in her phone. Yuri closed her eyes back and back to sleep.

Yena took a glance for Yuri, and she sigh in relief.

Almost there.. I miss the chance once again.

2 days later

Tonight, Yuri and her parents come to Yena's house because Yena's mom asking them to join dinner together.

Now, they all was at the dining table and talking together happily. Yena and Yuri just silent hearing them.

"So, we decided to back to England because our work still too many there. And we have to leave Yena alone once again."

tell Mr. Choi and he looked at his daughter. Yena lift her head up and looked at her father.

"What? When will you guys leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, after you go to school."

Yena pouting without her realized, Yuri notice it and staring to Yena.

"Hmm.. I will be alone in this house again." she mumbled alone but of course Yuri heard it since she sit in front of Yena.

"Don't be sad. We go there for a month and we will comeback here again. That's the last time we leave you, I promise."

said Mrs. Choi and smile to Yena. Yena nodded while still pouting.

She's cute when pouting..

Yuri thought in her heart, she smiled secretly seeing Yena. "Yuri? Why are you smiling?"

ask Mrs. Jo make Yuri back to her sense as she was shocked. Yena looked at her.

"N-Nothing." answer her and quickly eat. Mrs. Jo nodded and they back to eat.

After done eating, both of their parents was chatting in the living room about work and else.

While Yena just staying in her room, she lying down while reading her comic.

Without her realized, Yuri slowly twist the door.

She saw Yena and suddenly her mind remember about something. She then can clearly remember it.

The scene when Yena reading a book and she appeared all of a sudden and went on top of Yena.

She can remember it. Yuri held her head that ache. "Y-Yena unnie?" call her and Yena turn around.

She saw Yuri was holding her head so she quickly stood up. "You okay?"

ask her while leaning closer. Yuri shook her head.

Yena closed the door and she pull Yuri to sit on the bed. "What happened?" ask her gently.

"I-I don't know." lie Yuri, she don't want Yena know that she can remember it.

Yena sigh and she pull Yuri into a hugged. As always she will caressing Yuri's hair gently.

"Unnie? Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

Yuri lift her head up. "What if... I believe what you said?" asked her and Yena looked down.

"What do you mean? About what?"

"About I'm a ghost before."

To be continued...

Vote and comment