#9

Yena and Yuri now was walking together at the street, there was nobody except them because it's already late night.

"Unnie, thank you for tonight." say Yuri while looking at Yena, she smiles.

Yena shrugged her shoulders and then she nodded. "You are welcome." reply her and Yuri look in front of her.

They went silent for a while. Yuri suddenly run to the stairs and climb it quickly. Yena stopped from walking.

She look at Yuri weirdly. Yuri turn around and smile.

"Yah, come here quickly, unnie! If not you will treat me the meat for a month!"

"Yah it's not fair!"

Yena was upset and Yuri stick out her tongue to Yena. Yena roll her eyes and she climb the stairs lazily.

"Unnie, faster! You want to treat me for a month?" ask Yuri teasingly and chuckles.

"Can you please give the other dare? Do you think I'm too rich?" asked Yena back and she pouts without her realized.

Yuri burst out her laugh. "Unnie, you look ugly when pouting. Stop doing that!"

Yena slowly smiles, she stop from climbing. "Shut up!" said her, pretend to be mad but Yuri know it.

She was about to say something, but then she can feel her body can't feel anything. She look at herself.

Yena's face changed. "Yuri?" called Yena and Yuri look at her.

Yena was shocked when seeing Yuri's body that slowly gone but then it's going normal back. It's repeat for many times.

"Unnie.."

"Yuri!"

Yena run to grabbed Yuri, but then Yuri slowly gone from her view. Yena was speechless.

"Yuri? Where are you? Stop pranked this please!"

Yena shouted, she suddenly feel lost. Her eyes was full with tears.

"Yuri... don't go.."

Yena lowered her head and she stroke her hair aggressively. Her tears was about to fall down but she hold it.

"Unnie?"

Yena immediately lift her head up and she saw Yuri was in front of her. "God, Yuri! Where did you go?"

asked Yena and she pull Yuri into a hugged. Yuri was gasped with Yena's action, but she return the hugged.

"Where did you go, Yuri? I feel so worried if you... if you leave me alone."

confess Yena and Yuri lift her head up, looking at Yena.

"I'm sorry unnie. I-I don't know too." reply Yuri and she crying. They are tighten the hugged.

"Don't leave me." say Yena and Yuri quickly nodded. Yena smiles.

HYEWON was focusing on something, while Eunbi was helping her. Wonyoung and Chaeyeon just looked.

Sakura and Yujin was looking at Yena who also looking at Hyewon and Eunbi.

"Yena, I can't find it."

say Hyewon and she look at Yena seriously. Yuri just silent.

"I already asked from Yuri's batch, I asked them if they knew the girl named Yuri, but all of them said that they just know the name. But they had never saw the person. Maybe because Yuri is an introvert."

Yena look at Yuri who sit beside her. Yuri shrugged her shoulders.

"So, it would be so hard to know more about Yuri unnie." comment Yujin sadly.

"Actually, me and Yuri found something 2 days ago." say Yena and she take Yuri's phone.

Yena put the phone on the table after she search the video.

"This is Yuri's phone." all of them was shocked.

"Yuri found this at the park in the school. We already watch the video and this is the reason why Yuri's head are ache and I didn't come to school."

explained Yena and Eunbi play the video. Yuri suddenly stood up and she sit on Yena's lap. Yuri was hugging Yena's neck tightly.

Yena was startled with her action but she don't dare to mad because they now was with their friends.

"I don't want to heard it." whisper Yuri and burst her face into Yena's neck.

Yena sigh and she hugged Yuri back. She also was controlling her heart that beat so fast.

"Wait what?!" ask Eunbi and Sakura as they was startled.

"What's wrong, Kkura? Eunbi?" ask Yena weirdly.

"Oh Yena! Why are you so dumb?! You don't know this voice?" mad Sakura and Yena scratch her cheeks.

"Let me tell you. This person was wearing a mask so people won't know who is her. But, just hearing the voice I already know who is her."

"Her?"

Chaeyeon nods. Yuri and Yena looked at them. "It's Ms. Sian." answer Sakura that made both Yena and Yuri shocked.

Yuri suddenly held her head that hurt all of a sudden, she stood up and shouted.

"Yuri, are you okay?" ask Yena as she also stood up, feeling worried to Yuri.

"M-My head.." tell Yuri and then, the scene that was blur slowly went clear and Yuri can remember it clearly.

"I-I remember it.. Unnie.." Yuri tell Yena and Yena was startled. "Yena what's wrong with Yuri?" ask Eunbi.

"She told me that she can remember it now!"

Yena pull Yuri to sit on her lap, her members just looked even they don't see Yuri.

"Yuri ahh, tell us what did you remember."

"I-I... I was about to send my work t-to Ms. Sian.. B-But then I heard that she w-was talking to h-herself. S-She's actually a psycho. S-She always kill the students. A-And then.. She know that I was t-there. S-So, she chased after me and s-she kill me."

told Yuri and her tears fall down. Yena was speechless and she look at her friends.

"Ms. Sian actually is a psycho. She always kill the students. Yuri know about that so she killed Yuri because she don't want Yuri told the others."

"WHAT THE HECK?!" shouted Hyewon and Yujin together.

"She's a psycho?!" ask Eunbi disbelief. Yena nodded and look at Yuri worriedly.

"We have to go to her place and find the proof about Yuri's death. Let's go there now!"

To be continued...

Don't worry, this is not a short story.