thirty-six

tw: Mention of death

I removed my glasses after hours of wearing it while reading a case. I picked up my phone and checked if Zelena replied to my messages. She didn't. Why am I even waiting for her reply? It's kinda' impossible... I used a dummy account to dm her. Because I feel that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

I decided to take a break first. I stood up and went straight to the bed. I scrolled through the message requests. I stopped scrolling when I read a familiar name. Moon Z.

"Zelena means moon. Well, I like my name because I love the moon."

When I realized that it was Zelena, I opened her message. Those were short messages but enough for me to know her current state.

Moon Z
Active yesterday

Today, I realized that we're both in pain.

I have so many things inside my head rn.

One day, I will tell you the truth
behind the lies.

One day, I will face you again.

Love, please be mean to me when we
meet in the future...

I don't want to love you again.

Enough is enough.

I am your greatest fan.. your paparazzi..
your admirer.. and your temporary:)

- Moon

I covered my eyes with my arm as I cried. Your temporary... If only I could turn back time, I would've told her that I want her to be my permanent home...

Days after that, Ohhsome had a fan meeting event. I was secretly hoping that Zelena would come. I smiled at Anabelle, a fan. I signed her album and talked with her for a few minutes.

"I think I've seen you before," I told her. She smiled at me and nodded.

"You even pointed at me during your concert!" I smiled at her. I was right. The staff told us that our time is done. I smiled at Anabelle and waved my hands.

"Hi!" My smile immediately faded when I heard that voice. I looked at the fan in front of me. She was wearing a face mask. She had a long blonde hair. But her eyes... "My name is Aira! You are my bias!"

"Aira... Suits your beautiful face." I smiled and held her hand while my other hand was busy signing her albums and posters. "Can you tell me about yourself, so I can remember you the next time?"

"Sure! Uhm, I've been a fan of Ohhsome for years. I saw your performance while I was scrolling through my fb, and I found you really really attractive. The next day, I found out that you are an idol from this certain group."

"Thank you for supporting us, Aira. Your hand is so soft... It reminds me of someone." I looked into her eyes and smiled a little.

"Thank you! I uhm, just want to say that I love you! You are an inspiration, Xhaiv!"

"I love you, Aira." That was the only time that I could tell her that I love her.

I handed Markus my handcuffs and chuckled. Saan niya naman gagamitin 'yon? Did he find himself a girlfriend or something? He stared at it and smirked like a fucking pervert. I rolled my eyes when he looked at me.