five

Ice

Xhaiven and I went back to our friends. Nang-aasar ang tingin ni mars and Tyrell. Sila lang kasi ang nakakita sa amin! Umirap nalang ako at tumabi na ulit kay mars.

Pasimple niyang kinurot ang tagiliran ko at bumulong sa akin. Nag-chikahan na kami after that sa nangyari kanina. Kwinento pala sa kaniya ni Ty na nakasandal ang ulo ni Xhaiven kanina sa balikat ko at magkahawak-kamay kami!

"How about you and Tyrell? Hindi mo ba siya gusto?" I was careful with my words. Baka kasi masabi kong may gusto sa kaniya si Ty.

"Ayoko. May hinihintay ako, Zelena. Kung bumalik pa siya..." Hindi nalang ako nagtanong ulit. Kung sino man 'yon, sana bumalik siya.. I want Yazi to be happy.

It was around midnight when I decided to go outside. I was just wearing my sweater and dolphin shorts. Dinala ko lang ang phone ko at lumabas na. I stopped when I saw Xhaiven.. Papasok palang siya sa room niya.

"Hi?" I greeted. He just smiled and opened his room. I thought he was going inside na but he suddenly stopped.

"Do you want to come inside?" he asked without looking at me. My jaw dropped at his question. The fuck?!

Instead of saying something, I pulled him with me inside his room. I don't know if it was just my imagination but I saw him smiled!

He locked the door and I sat there, getting awkward. I looked around his room, it was bigger than our room, huh? Ah, he's rich kasi.

"So, bakit nasa labas ka?" Bumalik ang tingin ko sa kaniya dahil sa tanong niya. I saw him pouring some tequila into his glass. "What? You want some?" He offered his drink.

"Nah, but can I have a taste?" He drank his tequila and smirked. What now?

"Taste it, Zelena. Come here." He gestured me to come closer. I stood up and tried to get the glass but he stopped me, licking his lower lip while looking at me. "Why? Can't you taste it without the glass?"

"Xhaiven, is that supposed to make me laugh? Drink without a glass, huh? Can you do that-" He drank from his glass again and leaned forward to kiss me.. Damn, this man is making me wild! He had an ice cube inside his mouth!

I held the hem of his shirt while his tongue was exploring my mouth. I heard him put the glass on the table. He snaked his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

He was guiding me until we reached the bed. He hovered on top of me and took off his hoodie smoothly. He wasn't wearing anything inside! I sat down and removed my sweater. I gasped when he pushed me on the bed again. I felt his lips against my skin together with the ice.. Wala na atang epekto ang lamig ng yelo, masyado na akong nag-iinit!

"Fuck! Xhaiv..." I held his hair as he kissed my chest. He was about to remove my bra but I immediately stopped him. "Let's not have sex, alright? I have a boyfriend, Xhaiv."

"Fine. Well, to tell you honestly, I have someone I like.." Humiga siya sa tabi ko. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang hatakin niya ako palapit sa kaniya at niyakap.

Is this what they call.. cuddling?

I felt his hand on my chest. Tinampal ko agad 'yon kaya natawa siya. Maya-maya, naglumikot nanaman ang kamay niya! It went down! I held his hand and put it back on my stomach. Hanggang diyan lang siya!

"Xhaiv, this is also cheating, right? I'm cheating on Blaze with you. Cheating doesn't just mean having sex with-"

"We're doing this as friends, stop worrying.." As what? Friends?! What the hell?!

"As friends? The fuck, dude? Kissing, touching, and cuddling. You do these things with a friend?" Tinawanan niya lang ako! I faced him, thinking of something else. "You said you hated one-night stands. What do you want? A long time relationship?"

"Who told you that I hate one-night stands?" Fuck.. Hindi niya ako naaalala?!

"Ikaw nagsabi.. You pushed me away. Hindi mo naaalala? We were making out inside your car but then you said that one night is not enough for you."

"Yeah? I don't want a one-night relationship, Zelena. Lalo na kung ikaw ang kasama ko.."

After that conversation, we both fell asleep. I just woke up with Xhaiven's arm draped over my waist. My eyes settled on our hands.. He was holding it.

I smiled weakly. Even if it means a lot to me, it doesn't mean anything to him. We're doing this as friends. I am just a friend. And that gives me a reason to be contented with Blaze.

Dahan-dahan kong inalis ang braso ni Xhaiven sa beywang ko at umalis ng kama. Nagbihis lang ako at kinuha na ang phone para umalis.

When I went out of his room, I was shocked to see Yazi and Tyrell, looking worried. Napalingon sa akin si mars at nanlaki ang mga mata niya. Lumipat din tuloy ang tingin ni Ty sa akin. Just great! Alam na nilang sa ibang room ako natulog!

"Zelena? What are you doing there? The fuck? You slept with Xhai-" I immediately covered Tyrell's mouth! Ang lakas ng boses. Baka may makarinig.

"Nothing happened! I swear! N-Nag-usap lang kami.. Uh, jamming! C'mon, Ty!" binawi ko ang kamay ko at ngumiti. "Tayo nga, e! Friends tayo, natutulog sa isang bed. Pero wala tayong ginagawa. Same lang sa amin ni Xhaiv."

"Zelena-"

"What?!" Nagulat si Xhaiven sa pagtaas ko ng boses. Namilog ang mga mata ko.. "I'm sorry! What is it?"

"Dude, what did you do to her?" Oh no! Inawat agad ni mars si Tyrell. Ang protective! Pumunta tuloy ako sa side ni Xhaiven dahil baka mag-away sila.

"What do you mean, Ty? Natulog lang kami. You're not her boyfriend, why are you being like this?" Xhaiven answered with his forehead creased. Gosh! Naii-stress ako sa kanila!

"Yeah, but I am her friend. I'm a man, Keon, and I know you. Sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend, is that your thing?" I held Xhaiven's arm to pull him with me but he wrapped his arm around my waist and started a damn staring contest with Tyrell!

"You know 'what', Ty? If you know what those guys do, then I'm betting my life that you are doing the same thing. Apply it to yourself first, then deal with me after. I don't know your true relationship with her," he pointed at Yazi. "But please stop seeing Leimor's private flight attendant."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________