The Annoying Journalist...

"RANTARO AMAMI!" the annoying journalist shouts my name and I nearly choke. "LONG TIME NO SEE!"

"You again?"

"Investigators found recent evidence about your audition tape! Can you tell the whole world how you're feeling!"

I cross my arms over my chest. "Why are you obsessed with me?"

His dark brown hair flows against the wind, and his purple eyes scream ambition. His tan-colored button-up sweater pairs nicely with his stylish choice of tie. He looks like a reporter. And he's ready to capitalize the shit out of me.

 And he's ready to capitalize the shit out of me

BREAKING NEWS...

"THE ANNOYING JOURNALIST HAS MADE AN APPEARANCE!"

        xNonentity, the author of "My Turn to Die," has scored an exclusive interview with a minor character in her current fanfic. Media outlets have recorded a transcript. This is how it went down.

. . .

xNonentity: "Why hello fellow creation of mine. Introduce yourself."

???: "Let me just say, I love your stories! Thanks for having me. It's an honor to be here!"

        (He whips out his pen and notepad, even though I'm the one conducting the interview. Are you kidding me?)

???: "My name is Daito Ayumu. I'm a 27-year-old Entertainment Journalist who works for various magazines and publications."

xNonentity: "Tell us about your role in Rantaro x YTTD."

Daito: "Ahh, yes, my role! So, uhh... Rantaro Amami has been making major headlines as the 'crazy boy who signed up for a real-life killing game.' My editor-and-chief promised a 20% raise to the first employee who can score an exclusive interview."

xNonentity: "Oh, I see! So that's why you kept bothering him, makes sense."

Daito: "Well, of course! Rantaro was the talk of the nation! He's like, a popular celebrity! Young teenage girls simp over attractive punks like him! Our magazines will definitely sell out with him on the front page! I can see the headlines right now!"

xNonentity: "Uhh... "

        (Nervously chuckles, oh dear...)

xNonentity: "M-Mr. Ayumu! I think you should be careful with your words. Be careful when calling Rantaro a punk. Many fangirls get scarily *protective* over characters like him. You don't want unnecessary hate knocking on your door..."

        (Blood drains from his face)