Homicidal Liu III

//⚠️CONTENT WARNING: MENTION OF SA/GROOMING⚠️\\

-Liu's a greek mythology nerd.

-Sully really likes gold, specifically gold chain necklaces.

-Liu technically prefers being called Ic/Icarus as he doesn't like being associated with the body's name after the incident/getting killed. He doesn't mind if he still gets called Liu, it just makes him a bit icky.
(A/N// In my fics I refer to him as Liu as it's easier and less confusing.)

-Literally everyone's a metalhead to some varying degree.

-Liu/Icarus is super closed off emotionally unless you get close to him. Even then it's hard to get close to him due to past trauma.

-R's not very fond of names. Everyone else just kinda calls them "R" and they're chill with it.

-Their parents were Catholic so by extension they were, but they quite literally didn't care about religion. They avoid it mostly due to religious trauma.

-Despite not actually being religious, they still wear their rosary as their physical form is tied to it.

⚠️-⚠️

-Sully is terrified of grown adults, more specifically grown women. Because of being groomed/SA'd when they were younger, he immediately assumes that they're going to do the same thing. They feel bad because they still believe that it was "their fault" the nurse SA'd them, despite constant reassurance from Jeff and Nina that it was in no way his fault.

-Sully's not able to go to the infirmary whenever they're hurt due to these same reasons. He trusts EJ, but the first (and last) time they were brought to the infirmary Sully immediately went into a fawn response and had a panic attack as he thought EJ was going to hurt them.