Slenderman I

-The Slenderman is an eldritch horror with a  godlike state of being. He holds the Underrealm under his grasp in equilibrium with his counterpart; Zalgo. 

-The forest under his control (the Slender Forest, as it is nicknamed) can bend to his will. He can track movements and control sounds. Everything down to the atmosphere is under his control. The Slenderman can make it stretch for hundreds of miles, or it can be shrunken down to a small patch of trees.

-He does not care about his proxies. He will only care of their wellbeing if they are in a life-threatening situation which will make him have to replace them.

-Stalks people to insight fear to feed off of. Oftentimes he will specifically target kids and mentally ill people as he knows nobody will believe them.

-The reason the Slenderman has proxies is because he needs them to survive. As he infects more people with his spores, the more of him spreads. If none of him is spread, he is able to be taken down and killed. Slenderman is paranoid of being killed and having his firm grasp on the world taken away, so he infects even more people than he needs to in order to ensure his survival. Proxies also often do his dirty work, such as fending people out of the woods. 

-If his higher ranking proxies (think Tim, Brian, Toby, Kate) call him by his "true" name, he will punish them. They can only call him, the Boss, Boss, "him", etc.

-When he needs to get people, more specifically his proxies, more under his control, he will grow the spores that they have absorbed. Small tendrils will begin to sprout and grow into the subject. Depending on how much control the Slenderman wants of his victim, the deeper the tendrils dig.

-Speaks into peoples minds in the way they will understand most. For some people this involves him projecting images into their minds. His voice is echoey and makes the individual want to tear themselves apart. 

-Basically an ancient, immortal, horrific godlike creature who feeds off of fear and paranoia. He needs to grow and get stronger, and is terrified of death.

A/N: IF THIS SOUNDS WEIRD IT'S BC THIS STUFF IS HARD FOR ME TO TYPE SDKJFQWDHJKCLAXFJK