Rain In My Bedroom

I have a broken peace that must have fallen off from someone else's life and drifted into mine.

I rarely get peace therefore this story may rarely get add ons into it. Please enjoy or dont :)

My cat sleeps peacefully on my bed as I listen to the rain pittering on the roof of my house, in the flooded areas of my backyard and on my window. My window lays open and a speaker I adjusted next to it plays soft music, the beats going perfectly with the rain.

This is lovely...no fighting...no noise or screaming or anything really. For once...well if I ignore the outside noise of my room- it's quiet.

            I breathe in and out slowly wishing this could last forever. My backyard forest holds frogs that are just waking up and leaves springing out of their branches into a lively green. Birds  singing softly, settling in their new nests of the spring. I really like it here...

I recall feeling these things always in gloomy weather. Well, actually it could be gloomy weather for others but to me it's a replenish for the ground. I feel very happy I think.

          When the rain begins to slow and the music becomes old to my mind, the clouds will move onto shielding the moon instead the sun and the next day that will come will shove me and my mind into the blistering noise and chaos of the world. As of right now, I do not look forward to that so I am going to live forever in this story so that I may revisit this feeling until it finds me once again.