party • 𝐝𝐨𝐣𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭

requested by @lovehadbeenfrozen

y/n pov *

the music bopped and bodies swayed on the dance floor as you and your best friend Victoria sat in private booth. you chuckled as you watched one of the guests, doja cat more specifically, twerk on the dance floor as she has her second drink of the night.

until vic spoke up.

"i know you think she's cute."

"what? yeah, she's cute but she's doja cat. That's obvious."

"you like her."

"who doesn't?"

"nah, i mean you like her, like her."

"i knew that, it just a weird feeling ya know? every time i think about her, talk to her, or even look at her i feel this odd fluttering feeling in my stomach. i don't know how to describe it man" i expressed.

victoria just smirked and added "fuck like, someone's in love.."she dragged on. "shut the fuck up" i mumbled.

"i heard she's single you should go up to her and ask her out" she suggested. "nah im good, have you seen me i don't have a chance."

"bitch- have you seen you?? if i wasnt with john you best believe a hoe woulda tied you down by now" vic cackled

"imma go get a another drink, witcho witch cacklin headass. you want one?" i ask

"nah im good"

"ight"

i made my way through the dance floor and to the bar where i sat down. someone else plopped next to me but I didn't seem to notice.

"you and victoria arguing about me was literally the funniest thing" the person snickered.

i slowly turned my head and bitch- it was doja mutherfuckin cat. i almost started hyperventilating but barely manged to keep my composure.

"um yeah it can be..." i whispered. it eventually got awkward so i decided to get the flow going again (if any).

"uh congrats on the grammy, and planet her was awesome man" i stuttered, about to sweat cause i didn't know if she was going to notice how awkward i felt.

"can i get two shots, please?" she asked.

"two shots for yourself, power move doja" i said chuckling.

"one for you, one for me. and please call me amala."

her lip curled as she smiled and her movements became more seductive by the second. she stared me down until our drinks came, and when they did she began to scoot closer to me.

"let's down these together, spice things up a bit. you ready?"

"yep."

"three."

she swished the small glass around and stared at the liquid making tiny waves.

"two."

her eyes slowly moved to your face and she stood up, towering over you while leaning onto the bar.

"one."

she downed her drink you fast, the speed of light was jealous. you rushed to shot down your throat and in an instant you felt a pair of lips meeting yours.

the mixture of the alcohol and lipstick made everything feel so disorienting, you felt a bit out of touch.

once doja pulled away, she looked around at the crowd then back at you.

"i have an idea, how about you tell victoria that you left with me and we go back to my place. we can...talk and learn more about each other."

i gazed out at the dance floor, i know what she meant by "talk" and if she was thinking what i was thinking then we could "talk" all night.

"yeah, sure i'll go tell her right now" i went to move to our booth, but somehow i was stuck with doha's hand wrapped around my waist.

"on second thought, how about you just text her."

hope you enjoyed ♡︎