wind down • 𝐣𝐡𝐞𝐧é 𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐨

requested by: SHAWTYGOTTHEBREADD

warnings: suggestive behavior, jhene thinks you're hairy (you'll see)

You sat on the floor as your girlfriend did your hair. She was a master of her craft and had been doing your hair since you both were in grade school. You had known each other for over twenty years, and in that time, she was always the only person you let do your hair. You and Jhené met through a friend. Your parents were so happy when they met her. She was a good girl who went to a private Christian school and lived in a neighborhood they considered a good one.

Her parents were happy when they met you. You were going to a historically black university, and you came from a well-to-do family. They were pleased she had found someone so focused. The two of you started dating. Jhené had always been beautiful. She was a very light brown, and her eyes were a deep brown that was almost black.

Her hair was a dark color and curled down to her shoulders. When you were kids, she was chubby, and her parents didn't allow her to get contacts or have her teeth fixed. In high school, Jhené had lost a lot of weight, had her eyes done and her teeth fixed, and her hair had grown out. The boys had finally noticed her, but she had her eyes set on one girl.

You.

You were the star middle hitter on the girls volleyball team and voted most likely to succeed. You had the perfect opportunities, she was an all-American beauty who was smart and nice, and a girl that every other guy wanted. However, most importantly- you always noticed Jhené even when others didn't and that's what made you stand out. And Jhené knew how to get what she wanted.

She began to seduce you. She started with small things, such as hugs that lingered and holding your hand when you were watching movies together. One day you were studying for a big test, and she was sitting beside you. Her head was in your lap as you tried to read the textbook. You were trying not to think about the fact that you had never kissed her.

You wanted to feel them, and the thought had kept you up the night before. She looked at you with those big, beautiful brown eyes and said, "Kiss me." "Jhené," you had replied, "I don't think—"

"I don't want to think," she replied. "I just want you to kiss me." You couldn't believe that she had asked you to kiss her. It was something that you had never even imagined. You leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled and said, "Do it again."

You had never kissed anyone before, and you were terrified. What if she didn't like it? You decided to listen to your instincts. You leaned in and pressed your lips to hers. You felt her tongue slide across your bottom lip. You pulled back, unsure of what to do next. She grabbed your face and pulled you back to her.

She slid her tongue into your mouth and began to explore it. You moaned and you squirmed in your jeans. She smiled and reached for your crotch. You had never had a girl touch you there before. It felt so good. You couldn't believe it was happening.

Needless to say, the rest was history.

Now here you were sitting in between the legs of your wife of 5 years while she oiled your scalp. "You need a trim," she said.
"Ok," you said, not really paying attention. You were trying to get into the music. She was listening to a playlist of the music she wrote, and it was good. It was always good. She was a very talented artist.

You had supported her from the beginning, when she was singing R&B and doing covers of old soul songs, all the way through her transition into a singer/songwriter.
Her first single had gone number one.

You were so proud of her, and you did whatever she wanted. If Jhené asked, you gave it. If she wanted a kiss, you kissed her. "So how was today?" she asked, referring to your daily rigorous practices.

"Good. We won all our scrimmages. I got to serve the last one," you said. "That's good," she replied. "Are you still playing outside while Raini is out?" "Yeah," you said, "it's tough."
"I was thinking about doing a little concert for my fans this weekend. Do you mind if we bring the baby? She loves the lights and music." "Sure," you said. "Thanks babe. You're the best. Now let's wash this out," she said.

She turned the water on, and the warm water ran down your face and onto your neck. The shampoo smelled like lavender, and the warm water soothed you. She turned the shower off and began to towel your head. "What are you going to wear tonight?" "My blue outfit," you said. "Ok, and will you please shave?" she said. "Of course," you said, and she smiled. She wrapped her arms around your shoulders and kissed you. "I love you." "I love you too," you said. She smiled and went to start the baby's bath. You stood up and went to shower. You stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down your body.

You loved your life. After a few minutes, you finished and went to the bedroom. You pulled the dress off the hanger and slipped it on. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. Your hair was a deep chocolate brown, and your Afro was out. Your eyes were dark brown, and your lips were full. Your skin was a dark tan, and in Jhené's eyes you were the picture of a perfect woman. You heard Jasmine cry and went to go check on her. She was laying in her crib, and you picked her up. "Come on, Jazzy, let's go see mommy." You walked downstairs, and the house was decorated with flowers and candles.

There were pictures of the two of you everywhere. Jhené was standing in the kitchen with her phone, texting away. You set the baby on the counter, and she made grabby hands. "Mommy's busy," you said, and you saw her frown. You lifted her up and kissed her forehead. She put her hands on your face, and you laughed. "You're so silly," you said, and you carried her to the dining room. She walked in and smiled. "You're so sweet," she said, and you smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said, and she leaned over to kiss you. "How long do I have to wait until dinner?" you asked. "A couple hours," she said, and she kissed your ear. "What are we doing until then?" "You can go upstairs and take a nap." "But I'm not tired." "Then you can stay down here and watch some TV." "Okay," you said, and you turned the television on. She went into the kitchen to continue cooking dinner.

You laid back and watched the show. You loved Jhené, and you wanted her to be happy. You closed your eyes, and the sound of your favorite show washed over you. "Hey, wake up." "I'm awake," you said, and she laughed. "Come on, food's ready." You sat up and stretched. She grabbed your hand and helped you up. "Let's go eat." You followed her to the dining room, where she had set up the table with a beautiful tablecloth and a candle. "This looks nice." "Thank you," she said, and you smiled.

She brought in the food and set it on the table. "It smells delicious." "Thanks," she said, and you sat down. She poured the wine, and the two of you started eating. "I wrote a song." "What's it called?" "I don't know yet. But I like it." "You should release it." "I'm thinking about it," she said, and she leaned over to kiss you. You were sitting next to each other, and she rested her head on your shoulder. "What's on your mind?" she asked. "Nothing," you said. "Come on, you can tell me anything," she said.

"Well, I've been thinking about what it would be like to have another kid." "Really?" she said, and her voice sounded surprised. "Yeah," you said, "why do you sound so surprised?"
"Because we have a baby already," she said. "Yeah, but, I don't know, I just want to have more kids." "More?" "Yes, I want to have three or four kids." "Three or four?" "Yes, and I was wondering if you would be interested in having them with me."
"I'd love to have more kids with you." "Really?" "Yeah, let's have a another baby." "Let's do it," you said. The two of you laughed and kissed. "I can't wait," she said. "I can't either," you said, and you hugged her.

She smiled and kissed your neck. "Let's get ready for bed," she said. The two of you finished dinner and headed upstairs. You went into the bedroom and changed into a t-shirt and shorts. The two of you climbed into bed. "Goodnight baby" "Good night."

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝.
𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.