AUTHOR's MESSAGE

***

When I started writing this story, my plan was to stay in a third person limited POV, with Nicholai. It was okay at first but,when I was in the middle of writing, I, myself also became curious what the life of the heroine Joahanna Louisse Cordova was like so I decided to swap. I also want to hear what she went through in her life, to alleviate a little the anger that fills Jin's heart for her? What do you think, Naui Bud? Do we feel the same way? Are you curious too?

Don't be surprised that the next chapter may be about Issa ... opps I mean Hanna. I know you're curious who Issa is?

I have more to say ...

Naui Bud, first time I ask. If you liked this story, please leave a message and let me know what your thoughts are as you read this. It could be the; storyline, what happens next, or even (Bakit baluktot kang managalog at english, author😅). Simple comment but it had a huge impact on me. It will help and motivate me to work hard at writing. That's how important it is to me.

Lastly...

Thank you to everyone who reads, to those who added this story to their readinglist (I saw and read who you are), it's very heartwarming. I hope you will continue to accompany me until I finish this story. Please don't leave me hanging we are already halfway, and we're going to end this story.

Naui Bud, from my heart to your heart ... I love you.❤❤❤