Chapter 8 I believe..?

3RD PERSON POV:

As Ben was being taken away by the police, Jonas and Blaire started to recover. Both were slightly injured, and shaken up. Blaire was very scared, and Jonas tried to comfort her.

*THE NEXT DAAAAY*

Ben's POV:

The police have banned me from alcohol, and I am suspended three games, and all the practices in between. I am now sober, and I don't think I can face Blaire OR Jonas. Jonas will rip me to shreds, and Blaire will be so upset and hurt. I can't see her like that. I have to apologize. I'm going to call her.

*RING* *RING* *RING* RING*

"Hi, you have reached the answering machine of Blaire Jasper. I'm sorry I can't come to the phone  right now, I'm in a tricky situation. Please leave your name, number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. And if this is Ben, please don't even bother. Thanks!"

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Why am I so stupid? I wish I could turn back time.

I am going to try and text her.

BS: Blaire?

B:

BS: Blaire, i'm so sorry. I can't believe myself, please forgive me

B: Ben, i'm sorry, I can't do that.

BS: Blaire, please! I love you, and I can't let you go! I am such a jerk, and I am so sorry, please forgive me! I'll do anything! Please..

B: Ben, I can't! You cheated on me, broke into Jonas' house, and attacked both of us! I can't ever trust you again! Just forget it.

BS: I cant, Blaire! I could never forget you! I still love you! I will never, ever stop.

B: I can't believe you. I'm sorry, Ben. I can't trust you anymore. I loved you and you broke my heart. I am happy with Jonas now.

BS: You two are together? Please forgive me Blaire! I will never stop loving you! I promise to you, I will never ever hurt you, or cheat, ever again. Please give me another chance!

B: Ben, no. I can't. I am with Jonas, and I am happy. I am not going to forgive you, or trust you. I am done with you. I can't believe you anymore. Goodbye and have fun with the blonde you cheated on me with!

I will never give up.

Jonas' POV:

Blaire is texting Ben, and she is silently crying, tears streaming down her cheeks. She puts her phone down, and sighs. "It's over. He is going to leave us be." She says, and buries her head in my shirt. Her eye is pretty bruised from his punch, and her stitches opened up again. My jaw has a large bruise, and I have a cut over my cheek bone.

I rest my head on hers, and sigh. It has been such a long season. Blaire arrived, she and Ben dated, he cheated on her, and she came to me. He attacked us, and we're still 2nd place in the league. Even with the drama, we have managed to hold up our stats.

I am pretty sure, that Randy was notified about Ben's condition. Honestly, it scares me, that he broke in and injured me and my girlfriend. It scares me when I think about what he could do to her.

Blaire's POV:

A million thoughts are blazing through my head. I think about Ben, about the team, about Jonas, and oddly enough, about a boy from 7th grade. When I was 13, I had the biggest crush on a boy named Donald*. I liked Donald for FOREVER. Everyone was telling me that I was in love with him, and I thought I was, but now I know that is nothing compared to what I feel for Jonas. Donald was tall, and smart, and funny. He had tan skin, and brown hair. my guy friends, Jack, Tony, and Max told him I liked him, and he knew. I think he liked me, but nothing ever happened. I felt butterflies with him whenever he looked at me, and with Jonas, I feel pucks.

Pucks.

Pucks.

Pucks..?

PUCKS!!!!

HOLY PUCKS!!!! WE HAVE A FRIDGING PRACTICE IN AN HOUR!!! WE HAVE TO BE AT THE RINK IN HALF AN HOUR!!! "JONAS GUSTAVSSON!!!" I yell. "YES BLAIRE JASPER!!!" He yells back. "WE HAVE A PRACTICE IN AN HOUR AT SUNNYDALE!!!!

"Oh right. We actually have to be at ACC in half an hour to get dressed, then the bus is going to take us to Sunnydale for an outdoor practice. Let's go!" He tells me.

We get in the car and drive to the ACC. We get dressed, then get on the bus with the rest of the team. Nobody says anything about Ben. The seats on the bus can't fit two goalies, so the fat guy had to sit in another seat than me! :(

I ended up sitting across the row from Jonas at the front of the bus. I sat next to Tyler Bozak. We chatted about random stuff, then he asked me if I was okay. Then, I just broke down. "I'm fine." I told him, then started to cry. "It's okay. I'm sorry" He tells me, and puts my head on his shoulder. I sit there for a while, calming down. "Thanks, Tyler." I tell him as we arrive. "No problem." he replies and smiles at me.

There are tons of fans outside of the bus. Jonas and I get off first, seeing as we ARE incredibly obese and wouldn't be able to get out after everyone else. I sign a few photos, and take lots of pictures wth fans. FINALLY, we make it to the ice. I get stretching right away. I get set up infront of the net, and warmup.

A few splits, a blocker, and one dramatic flash of the leather later, We start the skating drills. Shuttle skating. GREAAAT. Jonas and I go in a pair, beause we are fat, and can't skate as fast. I hate skating drills. The rest of the drills are easy because all I have to do is stop the shots.     

Soon enough, practice is over, and Jonas and I go home. We are going on a date tonight. I isolate myself in the bedroom and en-suite to get ready. I jump in the shower, wash my hair and hop out. I apply lotion and all that jazz. Well, it IS a date, so I spritz some perfume as well. It is unusually warm for the winter, so I pick a light, flowy, spring green dress and some emerald flats. I put a cream and emerald winter jumper on, and get to work on my hair and makeup.

I lightly curl my brown hair, and let my bangs flow off to one side. I put on some pink blush, and apply gold and green eyeshadow, with black mascara and gold eyeliner. I put on some pink lip gloss just to top it off.

I walk out of the bathroom, and into the front hallway, where Jonas is waiting. His jaw drops, and his cheeks go red. I smile. "Youlookamazing" He says. I giggle, and we head out.

We arrive at a restaurant called Mercatto. We walk in, and to a small table. There are candles lit, and a bottle of wine on the table. We order pasta to share, and we look at the sunset outside. I realize that I am so happy, and so peaceful right now. I hold hands with Jonas over the table. He smiles and I smile.

He is wearing a blue dress shirt, and a tie, with black jeans. His hair is combed and perfect, and he looks wonderful. I can't stop smiling. The food gets here, and we start to eat. After dinner, he takes me down to the lake. We sit on the beach as the sun sets. It looks beautiful, and it is perfect right now. Life is perfection right now. I forget all about Ben, about the team, and about Donald*.

All I think of is the present.

The spectacular night ends with a kiss under the stars.

We head home, and I dream the night over and over again.

A/N:

* All the names of the people in Blaire's grade seven memories names have been changed, seeing as they are REAL people, and Blaire represents myself. Yes, Donald is real, and he IS my crush. Now, the hard part is, ARE YOU ON TEAM BEN, OR TEAM JONAS?? Comment below what team you are on! And, just to be clear, Ben Scrivens is in no way a jerk like he is in the story. Him and Jonas are both married, and happy with their wives/fiancees. And, also, some players like Jonas, are former leafs and no longer on the team. I just don't want to mess with your heads.