Disclaimers

This story will cover some heavy topics, including heavily implied abuse.

All characters were created by Devsisters for their Cookie Run franchise: this story will take place in Cookie Run Kingdom's canon.

This story was outlined before Hero's Of Dark Cacao, so some details might be outdated for the current canon of the series (Not that I'm too faithful to source material... canon is my sandbox!)

The portrayal of characters is not based on any real life person, alive or deceased (this is most important with Dark Enchantress Cookie...). (EDIT: I feel I must mention one exception to this, being Vampire Cookie, who's portrayal is INSPIRED by an old friend of mine)

I'm sorry, but this isn't really a ship fic. I know, I know, disgraceful (/j), but wE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE ON THIS SITE DAMNIT-

This was originally going to be a comic, but I realized drawing takes more time than just slapping my funny little monkey hands on a keyboard and posting it to wattpad and AO3 (when I get the invite or whatever) and I am Impatient, so some gags might feel weird in this medium.

... also I do Not have the braincells to edit properly, and I can't for the life of me figure out tense. Is it set in the past? In the present? Who knows. I don't. And I have too much social anxiety to get a beta reader... so this may be a mess lol

I do have one main plotline planned out, but once that is finished, I'll probably add to this funny little canon I have. Dark Cacao Cookie, anyone?

Anyways now that all that bullshit's out of the way, ENJOY-