Chapter 2: Enter The Guild

"And here it is!" Vampire Cookie called out, waving his arm out to the view before them. The darkened kingdom was unlike the Cookie Kingdom they would know, but the sense of community among the cookies there was still there. Everyone was working on their own specific job, all with a hopeful cheer among them, unlike anything the dark cookies have seen before. "Welcome, to the COOKIE ALLIANCE! Also known as the Guild~" Vampire Cookie explained with a smile.

"So... this is it?" Licorice Cookie asked, seeming rather paranoid, holding Poison Mushroom Cookie like a plush toy. Poison Mushroom doesn't really mind this.

Vampire Cookie steps in front of them, hands proudly on his hips. "Yep! This is where we've been organizing how to take down the dragon, and... other various issues that concern the kingdom and general cookie kind." He looks behind him at the three Cookies. "Just need to get you all to-"

All of a sudden, a small cookie approached them in a run, bearing a waffle cone crown and a flowing brown cape. "Oh my goodness, you actually got them!" They shouted out with a giggle, before smugly looking at Vampire Cookie. "Well, let's hope they don't destroy everything! Besides, that's my job!~"

Licorice and Dark Choco Cookie were rather concerned by this, looking between the gremlin cookie and Vampire. Vampire Cookie chuckled a bit, patting Dark Choco Cookie... who does not seem to appreciate being pat.

"Don't worry," Vampire Cookie explained, "It's cool! We have a truce until the dragon is killed, or- ... put out of commission."

"Uh huh..." The pink cookie nodded, before leaning towards them with their hands behind their back, bearing a smug smile. "And what about after?"

They all look at Vampire Cookie, who appears to have not thought about this, for whatever reason... a true mystery, as he holds his glass, thinking of what to say. He eventually brushed off the question with a chuckle. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there", he assured the others.

"Gotcha." The pink one responded.

"Anyways!" The vampire continued, walking past the pink cookie, leading the others through the guild.

They passed various landmarks. It's rather hard for the cookies to keep a low profile; other cookies were giving them more than a fair share of dirty and scared looks. Older cookies guided the younger ones away from them, with a mixture of rage and fear in their expressions.

Eventually, they reach the main building; the brown and white building with the navy blue roof.

"The main hall's up ahead, in that building over there. It's the main place we've been planning the attack and all that jazz, so, come on!" Vampire Cookie waved the others along as he passed the beacon towards the building.

"Great..." Licorice Cookie grimaces, looking behind him. "Hey, Vampire Cookie?"

"Yeah?" Vampire looks behind him at Licorice, tilting his head a little.

"That... cookie back there-"

"Strawberry Crepe Cookie?"

"Is- that the pink one?" Licorice Cookie responded.

"Yeah, the one with the waffle cones that came up to us? What about them?" Vampire responded, curious.

"Are... they the other one fighting?" Licorice asked.

"Ha, no." Vampire chuckled. "They wanted to, and made that VERY clear to everyone, but now that you guys are here, especially Dark Choco, they have no reason to be. You'll meet the other member of the group soon enough!"

"How soon is soon?" Dark Choco asked.

"Who knows!" Vampire smiled, going to open the door. "Maybe in a few minutes, hours, or-"

A bubbling noise came from in front of Vampire Cookie. In front, and below.

"... Right now!" Vampire Cookie laughed. "Ah, speak of the devil, little guy." He said, leaning down to the small cookie.

"OoOOoOooO!" Spoke the cookie, cheerfully.

Vampire Cookie looked behind him to the other cookies. "This little cookie's Sorbet Shark Cookie. They can't actually speak in words, just bubbles... but over time you come to understand them."

"That... is a child." Licorice Cookie interjected.

"Poison Mushroom's a child, right?"

Licorice Cookie looked down at Poison Mushroom, who looked back up at him. "... Yeah. But they're a valuable asset!" Licorice responded.

"Exactly. So is Sorbet Shark Cookie!" Vampire Cookie explained. "They're one of the strongest cookie's in the guild, actually."

"OoOOoOOoO!" Sorbet Shark bubbled happily.

"Anyways! The others are waiting for you guys. Come on in!" Vampire Cookie waved the others inside the building as he entered.

The Cookies of Darkness looked at each other and shrugged before following Vampire Cookie.