Chapter 5

""'"Ezekiel's P.o.V"'""

The only way the Excasis could've gotten in my system is through Emeris, or through the drinks I had earlier. If it was through Emeris it would make sense why it kicked in late being dilated by blood. But through the drinks, it would take some hours to kick in because it doesn't work until my vampire blood tries to get rid of it, it then begins to make me fight myself and very aggressive and angry to any and everyone. Either way it goes back to kitchen How could I do that to my Emeris. She's so small and fragile. I managed to hurt her so much, yet she still sees the brighter side. I don't have a bright side. "Hey Em, lets go out for breakfast?"

"It's fine I can just eat here, besides I already ordered it," she smiled.

"I said I'm taking you out," I can't have her eat this. The chefs looked angry. I just can't have Emeris here when they're taken to the dungeon, she'll think I'm cruel. "Go get ready, I'll meet you back down by the door," I stood and walked out

"'""Emeris's P.o.V"'""

I walked out behind him but oddly we turned different ways. Shouldn't we both be heading back to the room to get dressed? I walked up the stairs into his room. I saw something move. There's no way that's Ezekiel. Who the hell? I'll just ignore it. I walked into the closet to where all the dresses and everything was.

"Yellow is really your color," I jumped dropping the wedges I was holding. I agreed with Elinese to wear heels all the time. The tip of these had a yellow bow on the tip, perfect with the yellow sundress I'm wearing. Jason stood there arms crossed.

"How long have you been here?"

"Your bra is black with white lace and you're the type that matches your underwear." He smiled widely and cocky. I slipped on the shoes.

"I should be going. I suspect Ezekiel is waiting for me."

"He will be waiting much longer then." Jason stalked towards and I took a step back. I couldn't breath fear took over me. Jason pulled my hair to the side revealing my neck. He bent over and bit down pain causing my body to go limp. He bit his wrist and forced it to my mouth. I tried not to, but he grabbed my nose and my mouth opened so I could breath. The taste was bitter. He bit down on my neck again.

"You love Ezekiel, you'll thank me for this later." He's changing me. I fell unconscious.

""'"Ezekiel's P.o.V""'"

Emeris should be down by now. I began my walk up the stairs. I can smell her blood. It's on someone else. I ran up the stairs.

"Emeris!" I called seeing her laying on the bed blood streaming down her neck. I walked over to her. I checked her wrist. A small crescent moon broke my heart. She's changing. If I take the venom out now she will die. I touched her overly heated cheek. She looked beautiful. The dress she was wearing for breakfast was perfect for her. I yelled frustrated. Who did this? Who is hurting my Emeris? This will hurt her more then anything else in the world. Her body fighting the venom. Her fangs pushing themselves in. I should end it. Kill her before she becomes the monster I am. I held my hands around my neck positioning myself to snap her neck. I yelled out frustration holding me there. I leaned down and hugged her changing body. I can't do it. I can't.

"Ezekiel." Elinese barged in the door. A cry escaped her. "What happened? She's not dead is she?" All I could manage was a shake of my head. Elinese cautiously walked over preparing herself. She grabbed her wrist relief and sadness crossed her face. "Did you try removing the venom?"

"I can't it's to late she'll die."

"You rather her become a vampire?"

"No. I don't have the courage to end it. I can't do it Elly."