Only

10:30pm

Kemora POV: It's been two weeks since me and Taylor been doing the virtual parties. She told me that she started talking to this boy from the virtual party.

*Incoming FaceTime call*

"Yeh girl wassup?" I say as I answer the call.

"Girl me and this boy been on FaceTime all day." Taylor says as she has the boy on her iPad and me on her phone.

I think she really likes him because she keeps talking about him a lot, usually she would get tired of him fast and move on to someone else to talk to.

"Add me to the call I want to see what he looks like and see if he got any friends I can talk to." I say.

I really need to get over this boy fast so I decide to ask Taylor's new friend if he has someone I can talk to also.

I hear when she takes the the boy off mute and she tells him that she's going to add me to the call. when I join the call I see this brown skin boy. He has on a white T-shirt and blue ripped shorts , he's sitting down in a brown chair. I don't even think he noticed I joined by the way he looks so into rolling his weed.

"Hey I'm Kemora, what's your name?" I say trying to get his attention.

"Jordan." he says still looking at the weed.

I'm not sure if he's friendly or he's just having a bad day but I'm not going for neither. I say something again hoping his mood would change.

"The weed isn't going anywhere you can take your eyes off of it for a little bit you know." I say

He looks up with a smirk on his face. "Jah Jah. A true mi a focus pon di weed mon. but nice to meet yuh same way." he says still smiling.

"Babe my cousin said she wants a boyfriend to be put on with, do you have any friends you can put her on with?" Taylor saying hoping that he has an answer to her question.

"Of course mi have friends but it all depends on the type of guys she likes." Jordan says while licking the rolling paper

"Okay let me tell you my type. I like guys that look like badman, I want someone that can put me in my place, someone who can dick me down, I like tall men I can't be with someone short I'm already short what do I look like doing that. Anyways back to what I was saying someone who can joke with me I love to laugh, and someone who can respect me and not cheat on me." I say in one breath.

I really don't plan to take his friends serious because I'm just getting out of a relationship I know I'm not going heal and get over the pain that Randy caused me. I'm not going to trust his friends, because I'm just going to think that they're all going to do the same thing to me.

"Mi have the perfect person fi yuh, him name Tejay. Hold on before mi go on wild dis let me ask yuh age." he says with a serious face.

"I'm 19 I just graduated high school." I say

I understand why he asked my age a lot of people always think I'm younger than I actually am.

"Oh ok then yuh good mon." he says nodding his head

"So how old is your friend tejay?" I ask wanting to know the age because I have a thing where I don't talk to people younger you too older than me.

"I know he's around 22 or 23 but when he comes he will tell yuh." he says with a smile on my face.

20 minutes has passed and we have been talking getting to know each other. Jordan seems pretty cool but I still haven't got to know Tejay. I got to see pictures of him because Jordan sent them to me. with looks he really isn't my type but I decide to give him a chance. Some times its not always about looks its about personality.

I hear another voice in the background and Jordan looks up and gives the person a hand shake

"Yo tejay somebody deh pon di phone who mi wah yuh meet." Jordan says

Jordan hands tejay his phone so I can talk to him. For some reason I start to feel shy. I can feel myself getting hot, I just want to hide under a rock. I don't know why I'm like this and he can't even see me in person. When he puts his face in the camera he looks the same in the picture just a little different. Dark cool skin, dreads, with a nice groomed beard.

The whole time I'm looking at him I'm blushing.

I'm in love with this boy already.