Feysand #2 (Betrayal At Its Finest)

I hated the prick, but I do have to admit, he had a good sense of fashion, the black jacket was almost so dark it looks like the midnight sky, matched perfectly with his violet eyes, and his dark blue bottoms made his legs looks sexy, 'stop thinking like that feyre, you're with Tamlin' I told myself, even as I watched Rhysands hips sway as he strolled down the hall, by the mother it was technically still my wedding day and I was thinking of another male, HELL, I was even still in the poofy as a shit pink wedding dress that would take me probably a good 30 minutes to get out of.

I stormed down the hall, following the directions that Rhysand gave me, my now bare feet padding along the floor as I had previously thrown my shoes at the "all powerful High Lord," when I finally reached the room, I was more in awe than I was when I saw Tamlins Manor for the first time, the room was beautiful shades of purple, blue, and black, fit magically to correspond with each other in amazings ways, thankfully, there was not a single drop of red in the room, not even a red rose, and for that I was grateful, I pulled the poofy skirts of my dress up to my knees and hobbled over to the mirror, I wanted to cry at my reflection, the girl standing in the mirror before me was not who I used to be, my skin was dull, and it looked as if I hadn't been eating, which I supposed to my body, I hadn't I'd been throwing up almost every night, my hair was limp, no longer the vibrant golden brown it used to be, and I just looked utterly ridiculous (AN: every time I hear those words, or write them I think of Chloe from MLB) I didn't realize I was in fact crying, until one of my tears hit my hand, and to top off everything else, my eyes were gaunt and vacant, a dull grey, instead of the blue grey I've grown accustomed to seeing my mother in.

Before I knew it, I was kneeling on the floor nearly swallowed by the layers and layers of chiffon and silk, that was my wedding dress, sobbing, the makeup Ianthe applied to my face was dripping down and made me look monstrous, but then, a steady nice presence, was behind me, "stand" the silk like voice whispered, I knew it was Rhysand, but I didn't care, I wanted out of this ugly dress, and I wanted to shower and sleep, I gathered all my strength and stood up, Rhys' deft fingers came up and started unlacing the back of the dress, with every string he pulled lose, the dress loosened on my chest, and I could breath more, the corset built into the dress loosening, to the point of pure relief, the dress now dropped down to my waist, and I suddenly felt extremely over aware of the fact that I had another man undressing me, when I should have Tamlin behind me, undressing my dress, and slowly kissing his way down my spine, the thought made another tear slip free, "out" Rhys' steady voice never faltering once, though with my fae ears, I could now hear that his heart was thundering wildly, I had to nearly jump over the pounds of fabric, and when I was finally free, Rhys said nothing, he just wiped the tear off my face and hugged me, but, in a sudden bout of anger, I pushed against him, "don't do that! You don't get to do that! You stole me from my wedding you MONSTER!!!" I shouted, and it seemed like something like hurt flashed in his eyes, "I know, I'm sorry, but I heard you, you were asking anyone to help you, so I came, I'm sorry Feyre" his eyes shuttered, I felt like I wasn't in my head, one second I was crying, the next I was angry, and in this current moment, I rose on my toes, and kissed him, I don't know why I did it, maybe it was because he looked so sad, and I was also sad, but the taste of him was intoxicating, it was wonderful and sinful all at once, and it completely covered me, from head to toe, before I knew it, he had me backed against the bed, my thighs hitting the mattress, that was when I realized what I was doing.

I turned the kiss into a savage battle, I grappled at his clothes and turned my manicured nails into manicured claws, I ripped at every piece of clothing I could, it was supposed to be Tamlin worshipping me, but instead it was my kidnapper, it was all very confusing, but I pushed that aside, and thought of the male in front of me, I could take my anger out on him, when we were both bare, Rhys pushed me down on the bed, but I quickly flipped us so I straddled him, I raked my hands all over his body, feeling every inch of his muscular body, his toned pecs and the abs that were perfectly sculpted, his cock was hard as rock under my hips, and as I grinded on him, my liquid made me perfectly slide across him, creating the perfect amount of friction, "Ugh Feyre" Rhys groaned, right as I bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, but he flipped us again, we were playing a dangerous game, playing with each other, when I knew Tamlin was at his manor probably throwing a fit, what would she say when I came home, if he found out I would never forgive myself, although it wasn't like Tamlin tried fighting for me during my trials, so I'll consider this as my reward, for literally outliving death, for making it through every night while Tamlin slept away peacefully, I kissed my way down Rhys' chest, and when I reached his cock, I took it as deeply as I could.

It seemed to be different, when I did it with Tamlin, Tamlin always seemed to want to please himself rather than me but with Rhys, he was exploring my body, letting me feel the pleasure he was creating, he was taking his time, pleasing me, soon enough I found myself moaning around his cock, wanting to please him too, but I didn't get too far, for seconds later, he was releasing his whole load in my mouth, and then he was out of my mouth and he was on top of me, snarling in my face "god Feyre, I want you so bad" he groaned, and I lunged forward and kissed him hard, taking out all of my pent up anger and shoving it into his mouth, but instead of shoving his anger back down my throat, he kissed me tenderly, and replaced the anger and sadness, with love, he let me breathe for a second, and mumbled onto my mouth, "Feyre, can I please" I knew what he was asking, and the only answer in my heart, was yes, no matter how mad I was at him, "yes" I said out loud, and in two seconds, the tip of his broad cock was at my entrance, and he was slowly pushing into me, I groaned, he was so much bigger than Tamlin, I swear it took him 5 straight minutes to get to the hilt, but when he finally sat balls deep in me, we we're both panting, Rhys let me adjust to his length, before pulling out all the way and slowly thrusting in, a small whimper escaped my throat, "are you alright?" he asked, and I nodded, he started a more steady pace, and I was panting and moaning in seconds of him moving, I could feel as my manicured nails sliced marks into his shoulders, the scent of his blood filled the air, and it sent a single word spiraling into the abyss of my mind, Rhys continued thrusting into me as I thought over and over what the word meant, it caused my orgasm to be so strong my body bowed off the bed and I trusted my chest up into Rhys, I screamed his name and clung onto him as I experienced the strongest climax of my life, Rhys was roaring in my ear as he came, and when we were both done, I pushed away from him in shock his seed leaking out down my leg, but that didn't stop me from removing my body from his, he almost fell on his face from the force of which I threw myself backwards, "you, you, you're" I stuttered, and he looked shocked and confused at what I was saying, before his eyes widened and he went still, but the words slipped through my mouth before I could stop them, "you're my mate?!"

~To Be Continued

~1478 words