No letting-go here

Hissing Ilus tried to take care of his sun burn so it didn't hurt too much anymore. From outside he heard Henry: "Hey~ Oh guys, that was too much!". He looked out the window and saw only feet swimming by. After the feet swam Koi and Lucky. The smaller one complained: "Why do you always have these special ideas?". Koi growled: "It was a joke, god damnit!". They got Henry on the floaty back. Henry argued: "Now I'm in the water and you're in the shadow - any objections?". Hesitant Ilus sat down on the sofa on his patio. Appalled Koi muttered: "Seriously, if my stupid ideas get put into action, I want to get paid analogically". Lucky raised his voice: "You want to get paid more?! You already are in first league!". He splashed water into his face: "You're just jealous". Thereupon Lucky grabbed him in headlock and pushed him underwater. Ilus asked: "What do you want to do now?". "Relax, just chatting", Henry smiled at him.

"Yeah, wait just a sec", Ilus had to interrupt, "Lucky! Don't drown him!". Lucky dragged the for air gasping Koi up. "You can leave now", Ilus noted. Koi vigorously punched Lucky into his grinning face once, making him go unconscious, and stomped back to their towels with him. Henry made Ilus aware: "Beside your house there is a volleyball net. At the right time of day one corner should be in the shadows, you could play with us then". "Oh, if I could use my arm properly. I can't reach some parts of my back. It hurts like hell", he twisted his look. "I could help you", with that Henry got out of the floaty and climbed up to his porch. With his wet hand he touched his shoulder. Directly Ilus clawed into his wrist: "You'll never let go now! Oh, this is cooling...".

Where the others had fun, Koi saw one empty towel too much: "Shota?". He looked around, but couldn't find him. Not even on the unicorn floaty, Zigz was posing on that with Jurij. First, he put Lucky onto his towel, then he kept looking around. In the end, he reached a bar, where he saw his brother flirting with a stranger. Smirking he sneaked up on them and startled him a lot. After his scream Shota yelled at him: "Gee, Yasuo! Was that neccessary?!". Koi nudged him: "What are you doing here, huh?". Shota blushed and pushed him away: "Sometimes you're an awful brother, do you know that?!". Then Koi realized that Shota wasn't just flirting. The other introduced himself: "My name is Marlon. Good to know that Shota has a brother". Shota had even more hopes: "You're not throwing yourself at him?". Koi added for context: "Happened often enough". "No? Why should I when such a beauty is sitting right next to me?", he smiled. Shota giggled and Koi thanked on the inside that it wasn't one of those times.

He turned back around towards the exit: "I'll see you later, Niisan". At the door he bumped into Faye and screamed panicking. Startled he fell down backwards, flinching so hard that his sunglasses flew off. She was relieved: "Finally we've found you. We've been to two other cities, because we didn't know where exactly you were headed". "How the hell...?", Koi breathed heavily and quickly. Rapidly he slid past her and started sprinting: "Iluuuuuuus!!!". Faye went right after him. At the luxury hut Henry spread the cream on Ilus' back. Chef was lying there motionless on his sofa and was glad that his burns finally cooled down. He didn't notice the way Henry looked at him. Or how he slowly got closer to him. Actually, Henry didn't want to act too soon, but some feelings returned. The better it was that Koi came running and smashed against the unexpectedly closed door. Henry flinched hard and Ilus rushed up: "What was that?".

Faye stepped over Koi and held his sunglasses with perscription up: "Perhaps you need these?". Ilus and Henry both jumped up. Hectically Ilus looked for his weapons, but he left them all in his car. He pushed Henry into a closet, ripped the door open and threw himself into the sand together with Faye. He raised his fist and she brandished her hands: "No, no, no! No hitting! I'm not doing anything bad!". Koi agitated: "I shot your tires and my phone! How did you get here?!". Ilus growled: "You knew that we were being followed?!". "After the first half an hour we got rid of them - I thought!", he fidgeted around. "Do you always think that we want to kill you right on the spot?!", Faye puffed, "Not during your vacation, that wouldn't be polite! We don't even carry our guns with us, Emily neither!". "What are you doing here then?", Ilus confronted her. She side-eyed Koi: "Well... I had a wish left open...".

Koi's head was almost steaming of anger. He stomped away: "My vacation is completely ruined already!". Ilus stood up again and looked at her trustless. "You don't mind if I spend some time with him, do you?", she blinked with puppy eyes. "Yes, I d-", he objected, but she stubbornly went after Koi. Sighing Ilus went back into his house and he opened the closet again. Henry looked at him wide-eyed: "Is everybody still alive?". "Koi's happiness got killed", he explained meagerly. "Yours too", he noticed. "Emily is in close range now. I can't feel well at that", he shook his head and dropped down on his sofa. At that he forgot his sun burns, squealed and bent up cramping.

At the lively beach everyone was alarmed first as they saw Faye. But when Koi bluntly laid down on his towel, closed his eyes and ignored everything, there didn't appear to be any danger. Still, Kiki decided to hold Jurij close to her and keep an sharp eye. During that she lost Zigz and Shark out of sight, who floated by on the unicorn floaty after a while. Jurij wanted to get out of his mother's arms: "Mommy, let me play in the castle". She looked over, where Shark didn't build a sand castle, but a whole - for children enterable - fortress. Unbelieving she looked over to the two men on the floating unicorn, Shark uncertainly stared into the water: "Won't baby-sharks come through?". Zigz taught him: "Here you'll neither find adult nor small sharks. We're safe".

Bit by bit Lucky woke up from the punch and was stunned: "Dang, did you want to apologize for that hit so badly?". Bewildered Koi looked at all the bowls filled with food and the cocktails: "That wasn't me...". Sharply he glared at Faye underneath a palm tree, she waved at them. Dazed Lucky wanted to drink the cocktail, but Koi stopped him: "It could be poisoned. Venomous like a snake". Now Lucky also spotted Faye: "What is she doing here?! Didn't you blow her brains out?!". "Maybe I should've shot her instead of the tires", he muttered. She got up and walked over to them. Koi opened a manga and put it over his face: "Like Medusa... You've stared too long and now the evil comes...". She didn't let go of him: "I just thought that a snack could use some snacks". "I'm not a snack, I'm the whole fucking meal", Koi spoke against the manga. "Oh and you think that this fact helps me with not admiring you?", she grinned.

Since nobody responded, she became more direct: "You'll have noticed that I've informed myself about you a bit and I realized that this makes you quite angry. Great that you shot your phone, but I was able to retract some info from it's memory. I know that you won't let yourself get fooled again anymore and want to meet a woman before getting down with her. I truly respect that, but you won't even give me a chance". At the silence it was noticeable that Koi became insecure. Therefore Lucky stepped in: "Try it and I'll seperate your head from your body".

"During my researches I also found some things from your past. You should see a psychiatrist with your anger issues", she advised him. "What audacity do you have?!", he agitated. She nodded: "See?". Afterwards, Faye picked the manga up from Koi's face and said: "I've read that one before. Didn't that get r-rated for... two big reasons I own myself?". Koi gave off weird sounds and Lucky growled at him: "Don't get weak now". "I'm not!", he defended himself loudly.

"Well, Emily wanted me to come back to her early. We'll probably see each other next time tomorrow. Remember that too much sun isn't good for you", she left. "Thank god she's leaving", Lucky breathed relieved first, but then rolled his eyes, "Aaaand you're looking after her". He went back to defense: "Did you see how skimpy her bikini is?!". "Yeah, I just don't care", he nodded sighing. "Exactly! Me neither!", he clarified. Searching for a plan Lucky tousled through his own hair.