three ཾ the forsaken

THREE
THE FORSAKEN

     THE LIGHTS BLINDED EMERY AS the bandana was pulled from her eyes along with the tape around her mouth was ripped off

     THE LIGHTS BLINDED EMERY AS the bandana was pulled from her eyes along with the tape around her mouth was ripped off. Emery blinked, her vision slightly blurry as her eyes adjusted to the sudden light. Three men stood around her, but Emery's attention went to the one in the center. A man stood with a light beige suit on, his salt and peppered hair was slicked back. "You started some trouble today, young lady," the man said, a smirk playing on his face as she began to circle Emery.

Emery stayed quiet, a blank expression came over her features and kept her eyes forward as Hernan Reyes came beside her. "Where is my car?"

"I'm not telling you shit," she responded, leaning forward slightly with a deathly glare pointed towards Reyes and his men. Reyes' eyes narrowed as he stood tall in front of Emery. Her head snapped to the side as a harsh slap was delivered to her cheek. Emery brushed her tongue across her teeth, an amused chuckle escaped her lips as she faces Reyes again. "Tougher men than you've tried to break me. So do what you're going to do and go to hell,"

Reyes straightened his suit out and stood up straight with his hands folding over one another. "Bring her in when I'm ready," Reyes instructed his men before turning his back to Emery to walk into the other room. The men walked towards her, placing a fresh piece of tape over her mouth and placed a bag over her head. They roughly grabbed one of Emery's arms and pulled her to her feet.

"You two stirred up quite a bit of trouble today," she faintly heard Reyes say. "Three of my men dead. Three D.E.A agents along with them. Of course, this is business and sometimes things go astray. All I care about is the car. Tell me where is it, and I'll let you go," Reyes offered, looking between Dom and Brian.

"This roofing plastic says your full of shit," Brian contradicted as himself and Dom slightly swayed back and forth, their hands tied above their head as they dangled helplessly from the roof.

"I don't know how you do business in you're part of the world, but here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they're up against," Reyes explained, walking at a pace back and forth in front of the two.

"That's funny," Dom spoke, eyes narrowing at Reyes. "Cause it goes both ways.

"Well, gentlemen, I hope this changes your mind," Reyes told them, turning his head to the side to order one of his men. The man gave his boss and short nod before he turned around, going into the adjacent room. "You know, I hear your sisters are very beautiful," Brian's jaw clenched as Emery was brought up. The metal door opened again, two men dragging someone with them.

Brian's jaw clenched even harder, almost chipping his teeth, and jerked forward as they brought Emery over to Reyes. He pulled the bag from Emery's face, revealing her wide eyes as she stared back at Brian. Reyes ripped the tape from Emery's lips, a crimson red rash was forming around her lips at the irritation. His fingers brushed the stray hair that fell on Emery's face.