CHAPTER 13: SUCCESFUL CHALLENGE

That morning, Aaron just arrived home after the last friendly match against Japan and ended up with a 2-2 draw. As he was just lying down on his bed, he got a phone call from Müller.

Aaron: Hallo.

Müller: Hallo, Aaron. Bist du schon zu Hause angekommen? (Have you arrived home yet?)

Aaron: Ja. Wieso den? (Yes. Why?)

Müller: Eine der Spielerinnen unseres Damenteams, die uns zu ihrer Party einlädt. Möchte kommen? (One of the players in our ladies team invited us to her party. Want to come?)

Aaron: Ich muss passieren. Party ist nicht Teil von mir. (I have to pass. Party is not part of me)

Müller: Bist du sicher? (Are you sure?)

Aaron: Ja. Danke für die Einladung. (Yes. Thanks for inviting me)

Müller: Kein Problem. Wir sehen uns während der Trainingseinheit. (No problem. I'll see you during the training session)

Then, they hung up.

"Party, huh. I even want to skip all the homecomings and proms before" muttered Aaron alone. He then checked on his social media. As he scrolls down, he sees a photo posted by Manchester United that has Ayewb and Millie with their Manchester United jumper with a caption; A pair of sweet devils.

"Sweet devils huh. Wonder what Chris will say about this" muttered Aaron alone. He then screenshot the post and sent it to Chris. After a while, Chris replied; Enough of that, Morgan. I'm really going to puke now!

Aaron just chuckled.

A few days later;

All players arrived at Allianz Arena as they will face VFB Stuttgart in their league fixture.

"Deine Freundin ist heute nicht da?" asked Muller. (Your girlfriend is not here today?)

"Wer?" asked Aaron in return. (Who?)

"Es ist noch nicht offiziell? Sie und Dr. Adriana" said Kimmich. (It's not official yet? You and Dr Adriana)

"Was ist damit, wenn wir heute gegen Stuttgart gewinnen, wirst du ihr in der Umkleidekabine gestehen" said Muller. (What about this, if we win against Stuttgart today, you'll confess to her inside the dressing room)

"Nein danke" replied Aaron. (No thanks)

"Tut mir leid, aber du kannst es nicht ablehnen, da du kein Feigling bist" said Goretzska. (Sorry but you can't reject it since you're not a coward)

"Verdammt" said Aaron. The rest just chuckled.

Later on;

All players are taking their position on the pitch. Then, the referee blew his whistle to start the match with VFB Stuttgart kicking off the first half. When Muller gets the ball, he quickly sends it through to Aaron. Aaron then runs with the ball until he reaches the penalty box before shoots but the ball hits the crossbar before went out of play.

"Damn" muttered Aaron alone.

"Mach dir keine Sorge. Beim nächsten Mal kriegst du es hin" said Muller. (Don't worry. You'll get it next time) Aaron just nodded.

A few minutes later;

Bayern Munich was awarded a freekick 23-metres away from the goal. Once the referee blew his whistle, Aaron dashed towards the ball before shooting it with a powerful curl shot. Stuttgart's goalkeeper tried to make a save but failed as the ball entered the net to give Bayern Munich the first goal in the match.