CHAPTER 12: GETTING CLOSER

That morning, all players are training as usual. But there is one thing that unusual; all of them need to practice with Ayewb in the team which annoyed all of them.

"Can you do that better?"

"Seriously, guys. Please train properly or we'll lose to Japan"

"I know that I deserved that captain armband, Pulisic. You're suck"

Can't stand with this anymore, Aaron and Sargent hit Ayewb with a double superkick.

"Shouldn't you stop them?" asked Carli.

"Well, Alex didn't stop Aaron. Why must I stop them?" asked Pulisic in returned.

"You're the captain, Chris" said Rose.

"Well, I kinda enjoy this though" replied Pulisic.

"I guess all of you hate Ayewb so much that anything is legal if it is used against him" said Mal. Pulisic just chuckled.

Later on;

Aaron and Sargent were summoned to Berhalter's room after finished their lunch.

"Do you both know what had you both done just now?" asked Berhalter.

"What do you mean, Coach? If it is about we're fighting on who should take the penalty kick, we're already decide about it" replied Sargent.

"That's true. Don't worry about it" said Aaron then. Berhalter sighed.

"Look, boys. I know that all of you hate Dino. But he's still your teammate. You need to treat him nicely like you treated others" said Berhalter.

"Well, if he starts to respect others and stop being bossy, we will" replied Aaron.

"But I don't think that he will ever do so" said Sargent.

"Look, boys. I know that none of you like him. But you know that his uncles now is the main sponsor of the national team. So, you can't just beat him like that" said Berhalter.

"He better do so first. Like I said, Coach. If he stops annoy us, we will treat him better" replied Aaron.

"That's true. And we don't care who is his uncles. If he's here to ruin everything, we need to do anything we can to stop him" said Sargent.

"And if he wants to talk about how much money his uncles gave to the federation so that he can be part of the team, then I don't see any reason for me to be here anymore" said Aaron then. Berhalter shook his head. After a while, both strikers left.

Later on;

"Can you believe it? We're the one that get blamed while it's that asshole's fault things become chaotic" said Sargent as he and Aaron walked to the dining hall.

"That's true. Money do talk after all" replied Aaron.

"No wonder Wes Mewis already punched him in his first training with The Red Devils" said Sargent.