CHAPTER 10: CHALLENGE FROM SISTER

That day, all players were training as they will face RB Salzburg for the 1st match of UEFA Champions League.

"How do you feel about your debut in Champions League?" asked Davies as they walked home after training session.

"Kinda looking forward to it" replied Aaron.

"You seem quite confident" said Davies.

"After winning UEFA Super Cup? Of course I am" replied Aaron.

"So, did you get a call-up for the national team?" asked Davies.

"Well, I'll sue USSF if I didn't get it because they call up Ayewb" replied Aaron. Davies just chuckled.

Later on;

Aaron is just about to take a nap when he received a FaceTime request. Choosing his bed over his phone, Aaron decided to ignore it but the phone won't stop ringing.

"So presistent. There is only one person will be this hard to ignore" muttered Aaron alone before picked his phone and answered it.

Aaron: As I thought.

Alex: You dare to ignore my FaceTime request now, huh.

Aaron: I'm taking a nap. Seriously, sis. Why are you so presistent?

Alex: Because I'm a big sister to an idiot rebelious boy. That's why.

Aaron: Okay, then. Bye.

Alex: Hang up on me and I'll kick your ass first the moment I saw you.

Aaron: You won't be.

Alex: What make you so sure?

Aaron: I don't think you want to show violence in front of your baby Charlie.

Alex: Then, I'll ask Kelley to hold her for me while I kick your ass.

Aaron: I guess I really need to run away everytime I saw you without Charlie.

Alex: You won't do that, baby boy.

Aaron: Oh, really? Why did you think so?

Alex: Because you always miss me. You won't run away from me.

Aaron: That's right too. I guess the only way left is whenever you want to kick my ass, I just make Ayewb as my shield then.

Alex giggled.

Alex: You sure hate him a lot.

Aaron: Because he's a pain in the ass. You know, he shown up in Budapest last week just to piss me off.

Alex: Really? What a total asshole he is. I wonder why did almost all women players at Manchester United trust him a lot.

Aaron: Almost?

Alex: Yes. Tobin and Cristen told me that Jill Beckham thought the picture of you kissing that unknown lady is obviously fake.

Aaron: Really? Never know that she trust me since I never talk to her before.

Alex: Well, I expect no less than that from the niece of David Beckham. So, you'll face RB Salzburg in your Champions League debut, huh.

Aaron: That's true.

Alex: Make sure you play well, Aaron. Or you'll be mocked by others during national camp.

Aaron: I know that. I'll make sure that I am at the top of my game.

Alex: Good. So, how's your relationship with Dr Adrianna now?

Aaron: Good.

Alex: Already confessed to her?