CHAPTER 3: USA VS HONDURAS

That morning, all players are having morning practice as usual.

"Everything looks good for our boys" said Rose.

"Well, the nuisance is not here after all" said Lindsey.

"That's true. This squad are made of top quality players that we have right now" replied Sonnett.

"Ladies, focus please" said Andonovski.

Later on;

Aaron went to a music shop after the training is over to buy a guitar strings when suddenly;

"There you are" Aaron turned around and saw Dino Ayewb.

"What the hell do you want?" asked Aaron.

"Nothing. Just want to check on how a big loser you are after I took your girlfriend away from you just like that" replied Ayewb.

"Okay" said Aaron before walked to the casher to pay for his guitar strings.

"I can't believe how easy I am to get her agreed to marry me. I can't wait to bang her after the Olympic over" said Ayewb as he followed Aaron out from the shop.

"I see" replied Aaron while puts on his Airpod and listen to songs from his phone.

"You must be so mad right now, huh" said Ayewb.

"Why must I? It's not that you can ever be a top scorer in Premier League like I did" replied Aaron before walked away fast.

"I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS RIGHT NOW, MORGAN! JUST ADMIT IT" yelled Ayewb but Aaron keeps walking.

"What an ultimate jerk" muttered Aaron alone.

Later after lunch;

Aaron is teaching Rose, Mal and Tierna playing guitar.

"Man, this is harder than piano" said Tierna.

"Really? Never play piano before" replied Aaron.

"You're not? But Alex did" said Rose.

"So? Just because she's my sister, that doesn't meant that we have all the same interest" replied Aaron.

"Never know that" said Mal.

"Seriously?" said Aaron.

"So, which clubs will you play for next season?" asked Tierna.

"Well, who knows. If there is no Premier League's club that wants me, maybe I should go to Brazil and sign with any clubs" replied Aaron.

"Still not going back to MLS, huh" said Rose.

"The time had yet to come for me to return to MLS" replied Aaron.

"We hope you'll get what you deserve" said Tierna. Aaron just smirked as the practice continue.

2 days later;

All players arrived at Empower Field at Mile High as they will face Honduras in the semifinal of 2020 CONCACAF Nations League semifinal.

"Ayewb is here, huh" said Sargent as all players are warming up.

"Yeah. Let's hope he stops embarrasing himself" replied Pulisic.

"There's no way that pathetic dead weight will do so" said Aaron.

"That's true. He's the ultimate jerk after all" said Steffen.

Starting Line-Up of The Match

Honduras 1st eleven: Luis López (GK), Rodriguez (RB), Figueroa (RCB), Pereira (LCB), Álvarez (LB), Toro (RM), Flores (RCM), Alexander López (LCM), Rivas (LM), Lozano (CF), Elis (CF)