Chapter 3

At Jimin's house

The boys were having dinner together after a long tiring day at work.

Jin: "So Jimin have you thought of taking up your dad's position as the CEO, he has been trying to contact you for so long..."

Suga: "That's right! it's time you start living properly and get settled... Also, you need to talk to your dad - how long are going to ignore him? he and the rest of your family just want the best for you."

Jimin: "Yeah... I'm thinking about it, now can we please stop talking about this" Jimin replied rolling his eyes not wanting to continue talking about this anymore.

Jhope sensing that it's better not to talk about this matter anymore changed the topic by asking Jimin. "Anyway, you went on a date with that girl last weekend right? Tell us, How was it huh??"

Joon:" Oh right!! How was it?? had fun?" he said wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

Jimin: "come on guys- stop it! it was just a date, a little time-pass, that girl is beautiful so why not have some fun... It's not like she actually likes or anything- she is probably just an attention seeker, a gold digger- " the boys hearing this exchanged glances with each other sighing...

Jhope: "But Jimin-ah what if she actually likes you or something-"

"There is no way she likes me- she just saw me on TV news and fell for me- a criminal?? nice joke, this isn't some kind of a comic book!!"  Jimin said annoyed by the boys and this girl whom he couldn't forget or get out of his mind.

Jin: "Jimin every girl is not the same-" 

"I don't care... maybe not all girls are of that kind but most of them are. Some of you just got lucky enough to find nice and kind girls" 

Yoongi: "it's time you get over your past Jimin... Jin hyung is right and also it was after that incident that you started doing all these crimes and started ignoring your family. "

"The family that never really cared about me or my opinions... Anyway, stop talking about all this now- I'm tired..." Jimin replied before leaving the dining table, going back to his room not wanting to talk about the girl or his dad or his past!

A few weeks later

Jimin and Ji Eun had been to a few weeks they had started to date and they have spent weekends together going on dated or chilling at Ji Eun's place.

The next day was a Friday and Ji Eun was in her classes daydreaming about Jimin. 

Yuri: " dude- where the hell is your mind at?? you've been daydreaming almost in every class these past weeks... did something happen? "

Ji Eun: " it's nothing, really!!" she came back to reality still having that small smile on her face but anyhow tried to change the topic as she knew very well that if Yuri got to know about Jimin, she would make a really big deal of it- and also she thought it won't be safe to let this word go around and of course, Ji Eun didn't want to piss off Jimin who strictly told her to keep this whole relationship thing secret.

Yuri: "Ji Eun if something happened, you better tell me- remember we don't keep secrets from each other." Yuri was concerned for her friend and wanted to know if something was going on... she knew Ji Eun could be impulsive sometimes and didn't want her to do something she would regret later.

the whole day passed with Yuri trying to get Ji Eun to talk about whatever was going on in her mind and Ji Eun dodging all these questions by changing topics.

Later that day- 

Ji Eun was at the cafe working, Yuri had left for her extra classes straight after school ended.  It wasn't too much time into work she saw Jimin entering making Ji Eun's lip stretch into a wide smile. Even though Jimin had his face covered, Ji Eun could easily recognize him.