Chapter 15

A week later- 

a week had passed since Ji Eun was assigned her new project, she had spent the last week concentrating just on the mall design with her teammates making sure that the design was perfect and unique...

on the other hand, BTS boys were busy at the site, looking into the various groups of people who were working on the Mall project. All along Mr. Hwang was working with the boys accompanying them.

-x- 

Before the meeting with the BTS, Ji Eun was presenting her design to Mr. Hwang...

Ji Eun- so Mr. Hwang, this is the end of my presentation.

everyone sitting in the conference room waited nervously for Mr. Hwang to share his opinion.      Ji Eun fidgeted with her fingers nervously as she looked at Mr. Hwang-

*claps* Mr. Hwang- wow, Ji Eun, you've impressed me with this design- it's perfect!!

Ji Eun POV-

finally, I sighed as relief filled in. I smiled before replying. "thank you, boss!!"

Mr. Hwang- ok then, don't get too excited. you still need to impress the BTS remember that... u can celebrate after that... they'll be here for the meeting in an hour so be calm and relaxed and make sure you make no mistakes during the actual presentation.

Ji Eun- yes sir, I'll be sure to make no mistakes during the presentation.

Mr. Hwang got up to leave the room followed by the others in the room. Ji Eun picked up all her stuff from the table and moved out. As she was walking towards her cabin Mr. Hwang joined her. 

Ji Eun- sir do you need anything else?

Mr. Hwang- I wanted to tell you something...

Ji Eun- please go ahead sir... what is it?

they entered her Cabin, Mr. Hwang - Ji Eun, if you successfully complete this project I want you to move to Korea and Join the main branch of our company there...

Ji Eun was shocked by the offer... 

Ji Eun- Move back to Korea? why sir... so suddenly-

Mr. Hwang- Ji Eun, our main headquarters is in Korea and it is not doing that well... you are no doubt one of the best employees I have so I want you to go there...well that is after you are done with this project-

Ji Eun- I'll think about it, sir...

Mr. Hwang- ok then, I'll meet you in an hour...

I bowed to him as he left the cabin before sitting back on my chair... going back to Korea- I haven't thought about it ever since I left that country... my parents are there, Jimin and the boys are there... my past is there. how am I going to make a decision...

okay, I'll think about this later, for now, I need to concentrate on this project... I can't afford to mess it up.

time skip- an hour later

shit shit shit- I'M LATE!! 

flashback- I got up stretched my body and went out of my Cabin to get myself a cup of coffee. 

Co-Worker- hey Ji Eun, all ready for the meeting?

Ji Eun- of course, yes, I was just getting myself a coffee before heading to the meeting... -I said returning the smile.-

I went to the coffee maker, got my coffee, and was just gonna head to the conference room when someone suddenly bumped into me making the coffee spill on my clothes. shit!