Cosmo's story

Location: New York.

A plant girl was running from a airship with a zombie driving it.

???: so, your wondering why a cute little girl is being chased by a madman that is really a man at all. well, to be honest, I've been running my whole life. Is it to much? Going to fast? Kind of what I need to do. Why don't I rewind to the beginning?

6 years earlier...

Location: green gate.

???: this is the planet where my species came from. It had everything. Trees, grass, gardens, basically anything to do with plants. And, we all looked like plants. Makes sense. I was born with powers to control plants. also makes sense.

The plant girl bumps into another plant girl.

???: that's my mother earthia. The leader of my species.

Earthia: Cosmo, there's my girl.

Cosmo: hi mom.

Suddenly mecha's came forward.

Earthia: get down!

Present Cosmo: turns out, with great power comes great evil metaraks.

The two girls escaped too the escape pods, but earthia was shot in the process.

Earthia: listen cosmo, you have power like no other. You have to stay hidden, take these rings if your spotted.

The metaraks start coming.

Earthia: if your discovered, use one of them. Don't stop running.

Earthia places Cosmo in the escape pod.

Earthia: goodbye my daughter.

The escape pod launches.

Cosmo: NOOO!!!

Present day...

A man with a beard and a sauce pan on his head was driving on the road.

???: what a nice day for a drive.

The man spots something on the grass.

???: what's that?

The man goes out of the car and finds out it's a seed.

???: uncle dave, what's talking so long?

???: sorry, got sidetracked.

The man got back in the car and was driving away when a turtle was in the road when a vine grabbed it, and the vine goes to Cosmo.

Cosmo: that was a close one little guy, you almost got squished. Your okay now. I gotta head home.

Cosmo was skipping in the woods until she jumped in a cave full of supplies and things.

Cosmo: what? You were thinking I was struggling to survive? Good reason, but I am doing great! I have comic books, a home gym, and so many things to do.

Cosmo started playing ping pong with a vine, until she knocked over the rings.

Cosmo: uh oh.

Cosmo: and if I am discovered, I'll fallow my mom's instructions to travel to a new planet. A nice, safe little planet but the thing is... it's just mushrooms. Gross, yucky mushrooms.

Cosmo: I hate mushrooms.

Cosmo went on a hill to get a view of the whole town.

Cosmo: but hey, nothing to worry about. This is suburbia. There my new people, even though they don't know I'm real. My favourite one is Crazy Dave. Protector of the town, and very nice to plants like me.

Dave: hi peashooter's, sunflower's, chomper's.

Cosmo: he has a niece and a friend called Patrice and Nate. Very nice with plants too, Patrice good at this thing called kung-fu and Nate is good with this other thing called pizza.

Patrice: hiya! Whoo! Ya!

Cosmo: impressive.

Nate: mmm, pepperoni.

Cosmo: looks yummy.

Cosmo: there's actually someone who's on to me. *giggles* he calls me the "human weed"

???: I almost caught her.

Cosmo: say hello to Douglas. We usually have fun. Well mostly me.

Cosmo trips up Douglas in a net.

Douglas: I know your out there somewhere! And I know your real!

Cosmo: no, I'm not!

Cosmo: Movie night is the best.

Cosmo: please, please, please.

The tv plays "kung-fu panda."

Cosmo: yes! A national treasure.

Tai lung: shifu didn't teach you that.

Po: nope. I figured it out. Skadoosh!

Cosmo: "skadoosh!" Classic line.

Cosmo: we're all like family. Even we never met though. I'm just all alone.