The doc is in

At the zombie side of the town.

Zomboss: RATS! The electricity is down.

Frogpants: brains. (Something caused it.)

Nigel: brains brains. (It happened at the baseball stadium.)

Tugboat: brains? (What should we do?)

Zomboss: we'll take control.

A zombie airship landed at the baseball stadium and Zomboss steps out.

Mayor: Zomboss!

Zomboss: hello mister mayor. I don't wanna fight.

Mayor: this better not be a trick.

Zomboss: I just told you, I don't wanna fight. It happened to me as well.

Mayor: well can you tell me what happened?

Zomboss: well, due to the plants around the place look nothing like normal or those wretched mutant ones. The problem we're dealing with here is something from... ANOTHER PLANET! Far from our solar system!

Mayor: we have an alien on our hands?!

Zomboss: that's what it is. My drones will hunt it down.

Zombot drones come out of the airship and go around Zomboss.

Zomboss: my drones are top spot. Leave it all to me, just relax. SEARCH!!!

The zombot drones fly around the woods scanning every nook and cranny, one drone finds Cosmo's handprint.

Zomboss: extraordinary.

Frogpants: brains. Brains? (doctor. Find anything?)

Zomboss: as a matter of fact, I did. This handprint belongs to something out of this solar system. The black out was caused by something entirely different. Get the zombies, I'm one step closer.

Zombies start surrounding the woods as Cosmo was watching.

Cosmo: no, no, no, no, no, what did I do? Why was I glowing? I gotta go.

Cosmo goes back to her cave and starts packing.

Cosmo: earth is no longer save, time to go to the mushroom planet. Okay I need my toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, night-light, scented candle, comic book collection, and finally. My rings. Here we go.

The zombies and zombot drones were right outside Cosmo's cave.

Cosmo: not here, I have to go somewhere safer. And I know just where to go.

At dave's house.

Dave: ready to go?

Patrice: yep.

Nate: oh yeah.

Patrice and Nate left the house and got on a bus for New York, dave was going to join them when he heard something.

Patrice: come on uncle dave.

Dave: don't worry. I'll get the next one.

The bus left and dave went to the garage where Cosmo is.

Cosmo: I'm in. I've been living here for 6 years and it's time for a new planet. I really don't want to do it. But I have to.

Cosmo was about to throw the ring but dave's burst's in with a tranquilliser gun.

Dave: hello? If your robbing me, I'm armed.

Dave turns around and sees Cosmo.

Cosmo: uh... hi?

Dave: AHHHHHH!!!!!

Cosmo: AHHHHHH!!!!!

Dave shoots Cosmo in the leg.

Cosmo: ouch!

Cosmo sees a poster for New York.

Cosmo: New... York?

Cosmo drops the ring and opens to New York, Dave looks at what's happening and Cosmo falls asleep and drops her rings in the portal.

Dave: um... what just happened?