Leaving the town and baseball accident

One night, Dave drove back to the house and goes in and sees Patrice and Nate with a letter and a box.

Dave: what's going on here?

Patrice: you won't believe it uncle Dave.

Dave: what is it?

Nate: A letter.

Dave takes a letter and reads it.

Dave: "dear Dave: we've reviewed your application to New York City, we are happy to inform you that you have been selected to join the team."

Dave: wow!

Nate: here's the box. Voila!

Nate opens the box revelations it's a cake celebrating dave's welcome to New York.

Patrice: this could be life changing!

Dave: but what about Zomboss?

Patrice: we'll take care of him.

Nate: he's got nothing against us.

Dave: thanks guys.

Tomorrow at the baseball field. Cosmo was watching the game.

Cosmo: the playoffs. This'll be good.

A kid hits the ball out of the field and runs around the base's while everyone cheers.

Cosmo: *sigh* I wish I could play.

At night after everyone left, Cosmo went on the field.

Cosmo: this is so cool.

Cosmo spots the equipment and some plants and gets an idea.

Cosmo: bottom of the ninth, tie score. And exactly who you want at the plate with the game on the line: Cosmo!

Cosmo: but staring him down from the pitcher's mound is the most fearsome southleaf in suburbia: a giant dandelion.

Cosmo: okay. focus, Cosmo. If you win this game, everyone will expect you for who you are.

Plants were everywhere, ready to play.

A dandelion throws the ball and Cosmo hits it, a sunflower runs to catch the ball but misses. Cosmo starts running around the base's. The sunflower throw's the ball but Cosmo makes it to last base first.

Cosmo: yes! I did it!

The plants were back to normal.

Cosmo: I really am alone. *sniff* forever.

Cosmo started crying but she started to glow, she was glowing brighter and brighter only for...

Cosmo: AHHHH!!!!!

Cosmo released her power causing a blackout throughout the whole of suburbia.

Cosmo: please don't notice, please don't notice, please don't notice.

But...

Dave: what just happened?!

Patrice: the powers gone out.

Nate: the whole town is!

The seed started glowing.

Patrice: uncle Dave, where did you get this?

Dave: it was just lying there.