C H A P T E R 1

The Destiny Writers have been keeping an eye on what's going on in Stiix, and as they witnessed the words which were being written down, they were in partial relief, but also they knew that those events will bring great imbalances, no outcome would come at a small price. Nya would unlock her true potential and potentially take down the Preeminent, and her defeat would be final, it was their job to inform the Sentinels of the Departed Realm about the incoming wave of Cursed Realm's ghosts and the abomination itself.
To access the Departed realm they contacted the Realm Keeper who had the keys to open the portals to any realm. With the Help of the Realm keeper, Fenwick and 2 other Destiny writers entered the Departed Realm just before Nya unlocked her true potential and informed the Sentinels of the Departed Realm of what's to come. They went back to their positions and the Sentinels prepared to meet the cursed ghosts,...and their queen.

Now, when somebody dies, before their souls in form of ghosts spawn into the departed or cursed realm, or underworld, they spend some time in the pre-phase which turns their soul to look like themselves and behave like an actual physical body when it's actually not, aka ghosts. And that Process takes some time, it is there to make sure the deceased can move as they could in their physical life, be as strong, have the same voice, be the same person and the more the complex the person or the creature is in terms of their appearance and their history, the longer it takes for them to ascend, and under some circumstances if they cannot  ascend they get sent into the Underworld.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They are here!-" one of the Sentinels shouted as the first souls started to appear.
All the souls coming in were the ones that got destroyed after the preeminent was taken down by the wave and destroyed/killed. Some souls  escaped and were not caught, some got drowned while being inside of the Preeminent, and some were taken down on the outside..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morro wanted to escape from the fate as he was actually terrified of what would happen to him, he just didn't want to admit it, but it was obvious that he'd be harmed by both the Preeminent for failing the task thanks to being arrogant and wanting things his way, and be harmed by the "justfull" side after committing so many bad things. He though he could escape with the Realm crystal into some new place and be left alone, and maybe others have made it out so they could start anew. Sadly, he was grabbed by the Preeminent specifically, and his heart sank, she'd not let go of him, she wanted to torture him... she wanted to make him suffer... she'd probably break all his bones...She'd..... no..No No no just overthinking stuff.... He had some hopes when Sensei Wu appeared with a helping hand, but he was not as strong as the Preeminent, and he also had enough pride in him to at least pretend things are gonna be fine when he dies, so to not show any fear he said his last words...

"You can only save those who want to be saved... Goodbye Sensei...-"
He smiled and let go of Wu's hand and quickly placed the crytsal in his hand before being pulled down into the Endless sea...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morro has spawned in the Departed Realm, and he fell down to his knees, all weak and small.
Preeminent was no longer empowering his weak starved body and his elemental power was gone, he lost everything...

The Sentinels looked at each other, "Is that the one who caused all of this?"one asked and the other replied "Seems so." to which the 1st one asked "But he's so...and he's on his knees...-" and the second replied "Yes,...Right where he belongs.". They closed in and the second one stepped in front of Morro who was on his knees, holding his balance with all his strength. "Look at me." The second Sentinel said in a disgusted voice. Morro was so embarrassed, he didn't even dare to look up at the person speaking. Thankfully for him, there were no ghosts around, as the ghosts from the Departed realm were having the "eternal sleep" and the Ghosts from the Cursed realm were guided elsewhere fast. "Are you having troubles hearing? I said get UP. I'm a Sentinel of the Departed Realm and you will listen to me and the other Sentinels.". Morro was quite scared, he wasn't welcomed with open hands of comfort as you'd expect the deceased to be, but instead he was already being judged as the world's biggest enemy. He didn't look up, nor say a word so the Second Sentinel grabbed him by his hair first and started to pull him up, and on the way there grabbed his hand. Morro was letting out painful noises and when he got up he met the eyes of the tall Sentinel. The Sentinel saw a terrified child, but no...that couldn't be, it didn't matter anyways, he did so many wrong,evil,psychotic things that will be hard to repay for, if  they can be repaid. He shook the thoughts off as they didn't matter and started walking and pulling Morro to another place and the First Sentinel followed along, feeling confused and bad.