C H A P T E R 4

It clicked her . Something, about Morro being the Elemental master of Wind was oddly familiar.
But not from the fact that she used him, and abused him. . . No , this wasn't about him, but her.

( THERE WILL BE TWO EVENTS HAPPENING AT ROUGHLY THE SAME TIME, YES AGAIN. . .:)

FIRST EVENT:

"Why are you like this" VIP Sentinel Asked ?, But he got no answer. he then decided to take a different approach .
"Do you know who I am?" he asked, and The Preeminent only looked at him, eyes showing denial, so he took that as a no, which was expected.
He then said " I am a Sentinel of the Departed Realm, though compared to the Sentinels surrounding me, I am in a higher position. Though, my name is Rafuell. Do you have a name ? "

Preeminent's Pov

. . . Na. . . me. . . Name . . . " Name ? "

Rafeull: "Yes, Like mine, Rafuell, or that boy's, Morro"

. . . Mother... ... . . . Mother ? . . ."Mother - ?"

Rafeull: "Mother? I doubt that is your name. . . Your name"

. . . name ?. . . Name ? Huhhh....hmm. . . .

Rafeull: "Alright, Forget about it for now, let's leave that for later...
maybe you'll remember something more.
So lets try it another way;
Do you have, or have you had your Mother ? Or your Father?
Or your Brother, or your Sister? Or yo-"

. . . Your ? My. . .  My . . .. My Mother ?.... mother... Father...Fa...ther... ? - Brother...er.... ? Sister. . . ?
Sister- . . . Sister . . . SISTER !   "Sister . . . ?"

Rafeull: "A sister? What is her name ? How do you call out to her? "

Sister... name... Sister's name, . . . ( Preeminent concentrates deeply on the name of her apparent sister )
. . . ... . . . Ny. . .ad.... Ny...yad.... Nyad... ?
Yes. Nyad. " Nyad."

Rafeull: "Nyad ? And where have you and your Sister, Nyad, lived?
where you've existed?
Where you've grown up?
Where you've played?
Where you've fought?
..."

. . . lived... life? A..live? Alive ? . . . Exist... Grow... Play.... Fight? Fighters. . that. ... defend?... Defend Mer-lo-pi-a. . . Merlopia. We defend Merlopia. . . "We defend Merlopia . . .? - "

Rafeull: " Merlopia? So you and your sister Defend Merlopia? "

Head... hurts. . . I can't remember. . . Too many words

End of Preeminent's Pov

Preeminent grabbed her head and felt as if she was going to loose balance, all these simple questions, made her strain her head in order to remember. But it was hard.
All she could remember was that she is potentially somebody who defends Merlopia, and somebody who has a sister named Nyad.

However, the Sentinels knew that this would be a hard task, as The Preeminent served as the body for the Crused Realm, so she could have had someone else's memories, or she could be somehowly possessing another person, giving her this appearance, though both things seemed unlikely in Rafuell's mind.

He explained the Sentinels around him the problem and then they have decided that the best idea for now would be to work with what the Preeminent has given them and have Preeminent be put somewhere where she couldn't harm anybody, even though, she at the moment looked like she had no intentions, For now. . .

Though Sentinels weren't the All-seeing-eye and know-it-all, so they would need help from the ones that thread the fate. The Destiny writers in the Cloud Kingdom.

[ This is Rafuell. He is a Sentinel of a higher position, the one I tend to call "VIP Sentinels". He's got very dark and desaturated purpleish hair. ]

 ]