C H A P T E R 3

( Warnings : Mentioning a naked body )

(Don't forget that the 1st event and 2nd event are happening roughly at the same time)

( CONTINUATION OF ) SECOND EVENT:

Huge beast, they expected - but with a pair of eyes they were greeted.
Still Green, tentacles there - but different placement, almost human... How?

She was taller than a human, a feminine, but muscular body type, looking like a female, but with no reproductive organs.

Expressionless face hid the confusion and the anger that Creature felt, but what caused it ?

( This is how Humanoid Preeminent looks like, now that, but with no clothes, I was too lazy to draw her again specifically for this occasion xD [ The Picture belongs to be, I drew it over at my IG soul_of_lloyd_and_overlord ] )

Sentinels kept looking at each other, and then back at her. Was this some sort of illusion, one that would potentially make them more sympathetic towards the horrible beast? No, Impossible. She looked like she herself didn't know what was happening. She tried to hide her own confusion, but she kept looking at her own body in disbelief.

Preeminent's Pov

What. . . is . . . this . . Who. . .am I ? What am I ?. . .Distant . . . . . . Yet. . . So. . .So. . . Familiar. . .

End of Preeminent's Pov

She wondered to herself, what was happening. As if she was reborn,... memories of this body, or something similar to this body, started appearing, but incomplete. So incomplete, that she couldn't yet understand what they were hinting.

But with her own thoughts, she couldn't be left at peace, because the Sentinels surrounded her in fear and confusion, and even pointed their weapons at her. She understood that she wasn't welcome to whatever the place was, but she also didn't feel like being hostile either. Not knowing how to talk yet, or not remembering at least, she stayed silent, hoping that the alarmed Creatures surrounding her would know what was happening, though it didn't seem some, as they seemed confused just as much as she did. She did overhear them talk about how they expected her, but not her as she is now, but rather as that abomination.

Finally, after quite some time passed by just standing in disbelief, one Sentinel asked " Are you The Preeminent, Queen and Mother of the Cursed Realm? ".
The Creature knew she was, though it didn't feel as if she was. She remembered everything she had done, in that abominated body, but it didn't feel like it was her, but then again, who was her? How could she know who she wasn't, if she didn't even know who she was.
She finally managed to say her first word, and said " . . . Yes.  . . .". With that out of the way, the Sentinels cautiously closed in even more, and then guided her to come with her. VIP Sentinel wanted her to go to the place where Morro was being questioned right now.

------

The Preeminent followed the Sentinels into the same portal Morro went through earlier.
Finally, they arrived to the place where Morro was being interrogated.

Second Sentinel was still asking him things "How Could you not know what you were doing ? Are you seriously telling me that you- . . . "but he was cut off by his own disbelief. A Green, ghosty, female figure, with tentacles for her hair, closed in, surrounded by the other Sentinels.
The other Sentinel who stayed with Morro, but was mostly quiet during the interrogation, looked at her too and then turned his face to the Second Sentinel, and said " This must be the reason they were confused- Yep, has to be ! - ".
Morro dared to turn around, and what he saw, surprised him. Despite the creature looking less hostile, it was still her, the one he feared the most. Morro started shaking and there was visible fear in his eyes, on his body, and The Sentinels did notice the distress her mere appearance has caused within Morro.
The VIP Sentinel grew curious and looked at Morro who was still on the floor " Do you know anything about The Preeminent's current appearance ? ". Morro firstly glanced at her, and then responded "N-no -" in confusion. The VIP Sentinel then said " You better be telling us the truth. Either way-" he continued and then looked at the First, kindest Sentinel and said " Kamiell . " and then looked at the Second, strictest Sentinel and said " Deviell ." and then looked at Morro , after naming the 2 Sentinels, saying " - Will take Morro elsewhere. I trust you two can handle him on your own, just like you have so far. While I will deal with... Preeminent. ".
Kamiell and Deviell agreed and pointed Morro to follow them. Morro now found out their names too .( And so did you reader, so I can stop writing " First Sentinel" and "Second Sentinel" xDDDD )
Morro got up, and followed them, meeting the eyes of the Preeminent, once more.

Preeminent's Pov

Mor...ro. . . Yes. . . Morro. . . The boy... the boy that . . . that wanted to be. . . a "Green Ninja". . .

An Elemental Master... of... ... Wind. . .

Wind. . .

W I N D ! - . . .

End of Preeminent's Pov