Naruto's Bio

Full Name:
 - Naruto UzuKaze (formerly Uzumaki + Namikaze = UzuKaze) [formally]
 - Naruto Hatake (currently)

Family
:

- Minato Namikaze (disowned biological father)
  - Kushina Uzumaki (disowned biological mother)
 - Jiraiya (disowned godfather, deep hatred)
 - Tsunade (godmother)
 - Menma UzuKaze (disowned biological older brother)
 - Natsumi UzuKaze (disowned biological older sister)
 - Mito UzuKaze (younger sister)
 - Kakashi Hatake (adoptive big brother/sensei)
 - Hagoromo Otsutsuki and Hamura Otsutsuki (respected grandfather figures/senseis)
 - The 9-tailed beasts (older siblings figure)
 - Ashura Otsutsuki and Indra Otsutsuki (older brother figures/senseis)
 - Bahamut [His other half] (Divine twin brother)
 - 8 Archons [respected Divine older siblings/senseis]

Titles
:

- The Second Omni-God
  - Boundless God
  - The Second Absolute Creation, Balance, and Destruction
  - True God of Everything/Nothingness

Nicknames
:
- Overpowered brat (by Zabuza and his shinobi enemies)- Foxy-kun (by Shion)- The Second Sage of Six Paths (by Bijuu, Mito, and Kakashi)- True God of Chakra- Demon/fox brat (by villagers, disowned family)- Naru-baka (Sasuke's and Menma's fangirls)- The Jinchuriki of the Nine

Sex:
Male
Birthdate: October 10th

Species:

Human (formerly) Omni-God (currently, ascended since he was 8 years old) [His Godhood ascension/awakening is on October 10th, his 8th birthday]

Age:
6 (earlier) / 13 (present)
Height: 3'7" ft. (age of 6) / 5'10" ft. (age of 13)

Nature Type
:
All Nature Releases (e.g., Fire Release, Wind Release, etc.) [all are his elemental affinity]

Kekkei Genkai
:
Possesses all basic and advanced nature transformations (e.g., Wood Release, Dust Release, etc.)

Classifications
:
Sensor, Sage, Boundless class Being, GOD-rank Shinobi, Perfect JinchurikiForms: Human form [base form] / KCM v.2 / S+KCM (sage+) / SO6P / God-Aura [1 to 99% of Divine power] / Omni-God [full power]

Power types:

Divine Authority, Omni-Elemental and Omni-Energy

Attributes:

1. Boundless Transcendent Physiology:
   - Naruto possesses the traits, attributes, characteristics, and/or abilities of transcendent beings like deities, achieving a higher level of status, power, and/or state of being.
2. Boundless Strength:
   - As an Omni-God, Naruto's strength surpasses even the Eight Archons, making him the most powerful being in the omniverse.
3. Boundless Durability:
   - Naruto, as an existence of Everything/Nothingness, is virtually invulnerable, with the ability to withstand attacks that could destroy lesser gods in their Divine form.

Abilities:

1. Causality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation & Erasure (All Fiction):
   - Naruto can manipulate the laws of causality, erase concepts, and manipulate reality and space through the use of All Fiction.
2. MFTL+ Speed - Infinite Speed:
   - Naruto can traverse vast distances at speeds beyond the comprehension of most beings, demonstrating feats of infinite speed.
3. Omninova:
   - A powerful attack with unknown chaotic power capable of destroying both the current reality and the next.
4. Strength and Durability Control:
   - Naruto can manipulate his strength and durability, ensuring an engaging battle experience without instantly obliterating enemies or allies.
5. Perfect Chakra Control and Infinite Chakra Capacity:
   - Naruto possesses perfect Chakra control and an endless Chakra source, allowing him to perform jutsus of various ranks without exhaustion.
6. Meta-Omnipresent:
   - In God aura, Naruto can sense everything across both Omniverse and beyond, being aware of events at any distance.
7. Omniscient:
   - Naruto possesses infinite knowledge and absolute enlightenment, knowing everything within both Omniverse and Outerverse.
8. Meta-Omnipotent:
   - Naruto has the power to control all types of natural and celestial elements, transcending beyond the limitations of time, space, reality, and more.
9. Absolute Regeneration:
   - Naruto can instantly heal himself, ensuring his continued existence.
10. Godly Strength (Full Power):
    - Naruto's full power can lead to the destruction of thousands of universes or an instant kill on beings below Dragon God power level.
11. Omniversal Reset (Full Power):
    - Naruto can reverse the destruction of the Omniverse along its parallel worlds/timelines.
12. Creation:
    - Naruto can create anything except beings of higher power than himself or equal power.
13. Erasure (Full Power):
    - Naruto can erase lower beings or entities below Dragon God level but not God-level beings.
14. Nullify:
    - Naruto can nullify incoming attacks, excluding attacks at the Primordial Dragon God Level.
15. GOD-ray:
    - An instant-kill for lesser beings, with the first hit weakening everyone and the second hit being an instant kill except for Archons and its targets received True Damage.
16. UR-Lightning:
    - Naruto can cast a multi-colored divine lightning that damages divine beings while instantly killing lower beings and its targets received True Damage.
17. True Immortality:
    - Naruto does not age past 20 years old and is immune to natural death, experiencing temporary death only for a few hours before reforming.18. Omniversal Implosion: - The omniversal equivalent of the Big Bang, combining creation and destruction on a vast scale.