chapter 1 ~ Days end

Speed P.O.V:

Today was the day! I finally got to meet Bella and Ben. Bella is Ben's younger sister, she is 6 years old. What a long age gap! I finally got ready and wiped my Ben tattoo. I hope he didn't notice. I got into my red truck and drove.

Ben P.O.V:

I finally get to meet speed. We have been talking ever since he accidentally dialed me. He was screaming at me a lot but I forgive him, today was our 2 year friendship anniversary. I hold my sisters hand and went on a walk towards the Mall. 

Third Person P.O.V;

Speed's red truck almost ran over Tom. Speed was so embarrassed but hey, he is at the mall! he thought. 

Speed P.O.V:

I should probably get a snack before they came. But, I'll text Ben where he is at. 'Ben, where are you?' 'HOHOHO!' I hung up and saw Ben walking with Bella. 

Ben P.O.V:

"Hi Speed!" I said. Bella still holding my hand. "Hey Ben and Bella" Speed said. "Let's go into a store I guess." Bella kept staring at the candy shop. I knew she wanted some. "Bella, we'll get candy at the end" Her smile became larger when I said it. She is so happy!

Third Person P.O.V:

They entered the store and saw lots of clothing. Perhaps Speed saw Ben love it.

"BEN, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE DEAD"