Chapter 3 --- LAST MEAL

THIRD PERSON P.O.V:

Ben sighed and thought about the mall and everything. He enjoyed him and Speed's time together but Tom ruined it, then suddenly a knock was heard. Ben got off the couch and opened the door. He gasped and grew rage but..."WAIT BEN!" It was Angela, the devil. He had to control himself then Angela said "Look, I came to apologize, I was a selfish idiot who hurt you." She paused then continued "I will try anything to get forgive of my past acts. Will you forgive me?" Ben's heart sank for a moment. What should he do? He decided to forgive her, he then said "I forgive you, come in, i'll get you some beans." Angela sat on the couch, her legs crossed. Ben went to the kitchen and cooked her some beans. The steam filled the kitchen and when he went out she chuckled. Weird, Ben thought. Ben gave her the beans and asked "Why were you laughing?" Angela stared at him. "Oh sorry, I was thinking of a joke." Ben felt suspicious, what was she hiding.

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Ben sighed and went to the door. Bella came in crying, "BEN!" Bella whimpered. Then Bella stared at Angela. She started to sob and she continued, "SHE!!!" Ben turned around and saw Angela shocked. "I didn't do anything Ben, I swear!" Angela cried. Ben was stuck, what should he do? He was stuck with a yelling Cat and a whimpering dog. Then he remembered, the security cameras. He got out his phone and started to watch previous moments. Then he saw it.

The wind was chilling and had a breeze that could topple anything. There was Bella and Angela. Bella fell and saw Angela walk past.

Ben stared at her. "leave" He said.