Chapter 9 ~ Illegal runaways

Ben started up his car and got ready to do something so illegal that jail could not even be a choice of punishment. After this he might die. Ben thought to himself then he put his foot on the pedal. He put his force on the pedal then drove onto the main street where the garden will be found. He sat up tall, making sure they see his face. He was sacrificing his safety for a dumb thing.

Ben stopped the car. What was he doing!? He won't be known as a hero. Maybe this was all fake? He took out his ID and remembered about Bella.

There was no turning back now. He thought then started driving faster and faster at a face pace. He noticed the Garden sign and got ready. His eyes suddenly widened as Tom was just heading out of the Garden. He tried to stomp on the slow down button but it would not work. He closed his eyes and cringed his face, getting ready for pain. He peeked as he saw Tom's horrid face. He felt so bad but it was out of control. His car started to skid to the left and started to do donuts. SKRRRRRRRRRRRR! The car motioned horizontal and crashed right into the fence of the garden.

The car blew up into flames and Ben hurriedly dashed out of that place.

Later, at his home, the event was all over the news and noone knew who did it. 

Tom has passed away.