Chapter 6 -- Unfamiliar fate

Ben felt hopeless. He had to gamble his way out of his mess. Right or left? Right or left? He saw a pink toy in the corner of his eye. It was gone in a minutes notice. He had to follow that toy. But is it an illusion? Ben decided to go the left path. Even if it meant death. He left a stick every few meters to indicate his way out. SNAP! He turned around and saw Tom. His arch enemy. Tom flickered then disappeared. He had to be insane to think he was watching. Every step felt like a burn. He had to trudge through it. Then he blacked out.

"Ben?" a faint voice cried. He felt as he was being dragged by a small person. He saw a white cat. He had to think for a moment....Angela? "Lets go" a familiar voice said. That voice felt small and weak. WEE WOO WEE WOO.  He felt as he was underwater, drowning. He then fell asleep in the pretend water. 

"All done, Ms. Angela, come on in!" A big brown dog said. He had to be dreaming. He felt around panicked, where was he? He felt a thin paper then realized he was on a hospital bed. But that thin paper wasn't paper, it was sheets. He saw Bella playing with a doll. Angela was watching her play. Why was Angela here? Did she actually feel bad? He tried to find Speed but it was no use. He couldn't see him anywhere.  

Angela really did care, but what could Ben do? He already was being rude to her, she wasn't a spy. Angela started to speak "Well Ben, your free to go home." She talked slowly. She stared at the ground. Ben was still annoyed with her, but he felt happy. Then Speed walked through the door. "Ben!!!" He cried. Ben smiled weakly, he barely could understand what is happening. "Bella! Yess!" Bella said. She put her doll on her seat and ran to Ben, but she stopped. "Ow" she said. "Whats wrong Bella?" He asked, feeling concerned for his lovely younger sister. "Bella got hurt by branches, they dragged her without remorse." Bella confessed. He felt sad for her.

Ben got up and said "Let's go, i'll drive you all home." Ben said weakly. They all loaded into a mini bus then Ben realizes he doesn't drive buses! He was gonna crash. Ben started to go faster and faster then CRASH! Ben started to scream and they all were mad at Ben. All Ben said was "Ho ho ho" Bella walked away with Ben. "I'm sorry guys." Ben continued. They all were guilty.

"SPEED!"  a voice said.

WHACK! Ben fell down.