Chapter 4 --- aroma

Third Person P.O.V:

"What?" Angela said while freaking out, her pink clothes shimmering. "OUT." Ben snapped. He felt so angry at that cat, like he wanted to hit her. He couldn't, that would lead him to jail and executed. They are so rude to dogs these days, he reminded himself. Angela sat up straight, as tall as a beam. The aroma of sadness filled the room. What could he do? Angela came back to Earth and took her purse and leapt out into the pouring rain. Ben stared at Bella, "Come on, Bella." He took Bella's hand and rushed her into the bathroom. He grabbed the cabinet door and dashed for medical supplies. He put a white cream on her bruised, ragged, knee. Just to help with the pain. Then he added a nice pinkish-purple band-aid on her knee. Ben was thankful that rat of a cat was gone. 

"Thank you Ben!" Bella said as she dashed into her room. He heard a bang, "AHHHHH" Bella screamed. He ran to her room and saw her clawing the ground, he saw a figure taking her away. Ben took Bella's hand and tried to pull her away. Then, all he knew, she was gone. For good. But, He has to save her! He has to!

He felt his throat tighten. He was gonna cry. RINGGG RINGGG! Ben went to his chair and with a tight sigh he said "Ben" in a raspy voice. "Ben do you love god?" Ben hung up. He wasn't ready for anything. He grabbed his satchel and head out the door. The rain dripped on the sidewalk, creating a puddle. He went through it, he had to save Bella some how. Ben needed too. 

He saw some foot print on the muddy ground he followed it. He felt his knees start to go weak with every step. He had to continue. He must continue. He dashed through a small piece of the trail. He saw that the foot prints washed away before he could find Bella. 

Bella was gone.